Save transfer from PS4VR version? Autopop?

11 minutes ago, ProximityFrank said:

I hope it doesn't. I loved this game and am happily doing it again.

Well I think OP and I both mean just being able to play it again without concern of trophies. I think we're both happy to play it again, it's not a hard Platinum but would be cool to have a nice chill playthrough

2 hours ago, xLetsP1ayGod said:

Hoping to not have to replay this one all the way before chapter 2

I am opting to play Chapter 1 (PS5 version started from scratch) before I get into Chapter 2. It is my understanding that if you have the latest PS5 firmware update, then Chapter 2 can read from both the PS4 and PS5 Chapter 1 save files.

8 hours ago, ProximityFrank said:

I hope it doesn't. I loved this game and am happily doing it again. It already played perfectly on vr1, so there's only little of an upgrade of the vr2 version. Besides the crisp graphics and better tracking of course

While I don't mind having to replay some games to repop the trophies, it's a bit different here since Chapter 2 is so much like Chapter 1 and is much more like a DLC than a full sequel with its own identity. Essentially, it would be very repetitive to have to do all this stuff again in lieu of Chapter 2.

Edited by Chaos_Bladez

1 hour ago, Prometheous101 said:

I still havent played S&S for some reason. 

Really glad I can play it 2 times now.
:)
(I am fine with autopop as well, but would prefer to actually get the plat twice)

I'm sure you will like this one. If you want some tips, you know where to find me ?

I only played for a little bit yesterday and already made a lot of progress. If you know the game already, you can easily go through it quickly. Just keep the guide at hand for the collectibles (statues, recipes, safes etc) every time you enter a new area, unless you have perfect memory from your first time

• Like 2