Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KyashanHikari

Two new next-generation Hyperdimension Neptunia games announced

23 posts in this topic

Ugh. What is this the 6th game in 4 years. You thought Cod wad bad with the milking of its franchise.

But what about the Re;Birth games? :-(

As much I would love to play Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory 2, I do prefer the Re;Birth games as well.

I sincerely doubt either of these titles is going to be released on a next-gen platform i.e PS4 this early in its life cycle.  They are almost certainly to be PS3/Vita titles.

That being said.. if I'm wrong, looks like I'll be buying a PS4 a bit earlier than I originally anticipated.

Can't wait for them and hope it is on ps3 and vita ^_^

I just got into the series (and loving it!) will look forward to play them all! Hopefully some will come to the vita aswell since it needs some loving. xD

Actually COD, in my opinion, is far worse becase all they do is remake the maps, remake the guns ( a bit) and probably add a new character. I always enjoy playing Neptunia games, and I am happy to hear about these games coming out soon.

Well I only have played the first one and the gameplay was so crippled in that game that I refuse to play anymore. The story was fun but as a game it failed pretty hard.

And no COD isn't worse because they put out 1 game a year, HDN has put out 6 in 4 years which is bordering on Mario territory.

Well I only have played the first one and the gameplay was so crippled in that game that I refuse to play anymore. The story was fun but as a game it failed pretty hard.

And no COD isn't worse because they put out 1 game a year, HDN has put out 6 in 4 years which is bordering on Mario territory.

True, but at least I don't have to spend countless money on DLC which might only contain at least 2 new maps and (maybe) a new mode (most likely related to zombies/aliens).

Has someone else played the mobile games here? talking about mobile games cause probably there is going to be another one this year as well. The first one is not a game actually, the second one is like a card game like every other typical popular card game now on days. 

sonfLIF.png  J2MZGCF.png

Edited by KyashanHikari

True, but at least I don't have to spend countless money on DLC which might only contain at least 2 new maps and (maybe) a new mode (most likely related to zombies/aliens).

Hyper Dimension has DLC as well and it offers a lot less than a couple of maps. You don't have to buy DLC you know :)

Just picked up the 2nd one a few weeks ago and looking forward to trying it out 

a friend of mine recommended the series to me considering how i love JRPG'S 

and Anime quite occasionally , so there's nothing bad about this news :) 

Ugh. What is this the 6th game in 4 years. You thought Cod wad bad with the milking of its franchise.

Now hold on. Nothing is worse than COD and at least HDN is fun.

Hyper Dimension has DLC as well and it offers a lot less than a couple of maps. You don't have to buy DLC 

yes but HDN dlc does not add more trophies to the game unlike COD.

Yay!!!! I am so happy that Hyperdimension is still making all lot more games, I can't wait until they come to America, I WANT THEM.....NO.....I NEED THEM!!!!! *goes somewhat insane*

CarenshutupandtakemymoneyFateStayNight_z

Now the wait on April 10 begin.

I really wonder what Neptune U is

Damn Nep Nep, im addicted to it ill buy Neptunia as much as my daily meal seriously

The More Neppy the Better my Life( and everyone else's) becomes!

Edited by One Jedi More