Soldier Stuck in Wall Bug?

Anke

46 minutes ago, Gho-Zti said:

Simply saving and reloading fixed this for me. Don‘t waste your time, folks.

Alas I tried that many times, even restarted the console as a last resort. Glad it worked for you though.

• Like 3

On 22/03/2023 at 6:55 PM, Anke said:

Alas I tried that many times, even restarted the console as a last resort. Glad it worked for you though.

On my second pass it didn‘t work anymore, so I had to use your method instead. Thankfully it didn‘t take hours though. ?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/03/2023 at 5:53 PM, Anke said:

Anyone come across this soldier in Xupi Nuu Enemy Camp stuck inside the wall or am I going completely mad? 

[SOLVED] see below. I hope it helps someone else.

1t2yw4R.gif

Happened with me too . Just saved my game and reloaded again . And enemy got out.  Try it 

• Like 1

What is this? Oh, it's a roast.  They going in on this guy ?

But yeah, fear mongering stuff, like this inflammatory post, about how not to not play or enjoy potentially great games; it's never a good sign.

I remember back with Uncharted 4 - people avoiding playing that masterpiece due to a DLC difficulty spike and telling people to avoid the game entirely because of it; even though there are ways to make it much easier.

OP's situation sounded simply like a reload save issue; but I could be wrong, but I think with a game like this, any issue would be a minor inconvenience that could be overcome with a little tact.

499 (14.43%) PLATINUM ACHIEVERS - I think there shouldn't be anything too game breaking about this game.  Enough people have the Platinum.  I might pick it up at some point.

Edited by J-S_93

16 hours ago, RoaringMdog18 said:

DONT listen to the OP. Play the game and form your own opinion!

Hang on, did two threads get merged here or am I missing something?! 

Suddenly this thread gained about ten replies and don't seem to be to do with the original post ?

1 minute ago, Anke said:

Hang on, did two threads get merged here or am I missing something?! 

Suddenly this thread gained about ten replies and don't seem to be to do with the original post 1f615.png

The threads on the same subject got merged and then afterward the author of the 2nd thread asked for their post to be removed. 

@Anke sorry! Didn't mean to post here at all, this is not your fault lol

@DaivRules I think that it would be better to simply delete the comments related to the second post, mine included, since it doesn't make sense when reading from a new viewer's perspective, and the author themselves asked to be removed.

• Like 1