Soldier Stuck in Wall Bug?

Anke

1 minute ago, Jeanoltt said:

@Anke sorry! Didn't mean to post here at all, this is not your fault lol

@DaivRules I think that it would be better to simply delete the comments related to the second post, mine included, since it doesn't make sense when reading from a new viewer's perspective, and the author themselves asked to be removed.

I generally try not to remove people’s post unless they’ve violated a rule or asked for their post to be removed. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Jeanoltt said:

@Anke sorry! Didn't mean to post here at all, this is not your fault lol

@DaivRules I think that it would be better to simply delete the comments related to the second post, mine included, since it doesn't make sense when reading from a new viewer's perspective, and the author themselves asked to be removed.

:D I did think it a tad odd. No worries.

18 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

I generally try not to remove people’s post unless they’ve violated a rule or asked for their post to be removed. 

Appreciate that but as long as the original intention of the thread isn't lost, i.e. helping people solve the issue rather than half an argument where the original post is missing.

Edited by Anke
  • Like 1

On 22.3.2023 at 3:17 PM, Anke said:

Nope, definitely stuck. He's under some stairs and inside the wall.

Well finally, as always with these things you post a forum question and then you miraculously solve it. Had to sort of glitch a Ijagit bomb inside the wall as much as I could and finally after hours of trying got him.

a0HKEve.gif

Thanks for this solution, I too had this glitch and this worked perfectly. I first tried it with an unstable canister but that didn't work but Ijagit bomb did.

Edited by Janire1911
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

The latest patch is supposed to have fixed this problem: https://orbispatches.com/CUSA32051

I have the game fully patched but I still got the bug so it appears it isn't completely fixed yet. Though, I did start my game before the latest patch was released so maybe that had something to do with it.

Edited by Janire1911

On 22/03/2023 at 0:53 PM, Anke said:

Anyone come across this soldier in Xupi Nuu Enemy Camp stuck inside the wall or am I going completely mad? 

[SOLVED] see below. I hope it helps someone else.

1t2yw4R.gif

This worked perfectly. Thank you very much.

• Like 1

I beated PS4, but bugs are not going away despite numbers of patches. Only fix is restart game.  Today on PS5, climbing suddenly stop working, so I figured I would have to restart again to fix it. Last week, on PS4, I was doing totem trial that you got suck into ball and you have to careful not to fall off. After reaching less half away from end, I fell off into bottomless pit, and I respawned in middle of trial instead of beginning, "Great! no start over." After I reached to end, I popped out of ball and suddenly game thought I fell in bottomless pit, so it respawned back in middle, and I reached to end, and bug repeated. Therefore, I restarted game, and I made all the way from start to end without falling off at all, and it finally worked.

EDIT: I encountered soldier got stuck in wall as described what players had problem. It seem maybe only PS5 version has that bug because I didn't encounter that bug at all in PS4 version.

Edited by Topazfinder
Got further in game on PS5 version.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/22/2023 at 9:17 AM, Anke said:

Nope, definitely stuck. He's under some stairs and inside the wall.

Well finally, as always with these things you post a forum question and then you miraculously solve it. Had to sort of glitch a Ijagit bomb inside the wall as much as I could and finally after hours of trying got him.

a0HKEve.gif

Thank you so much for this! I had the same bug and was trying to get him through the wall. Thanks to your video I was able to get the bomb just in the right spot. You saved my playthrough!

• Like 1