Can't find garlic anywhere?

kanzenchaos

1 minute ago, DEI2EK said:

Pretty sure you can plant it when your farm lot is big enough and you buy the ability to from the virtue store

I've planted it before, just that I've either made meals or traded all my stock of them.

Now there's not a single store on the map that will sell it lol

I simply don't understand the problem. Just plant it. There is no guide because it is not even a question. There is no "seed" needed, you can plant anything which you have unlocked from virtue shop again and again.

If you believe there is a bug, please show us the "farming plan" screen where you can redesign your farm plot, and let us see your list of available plant items.

22 minutes ago, R_vNistelrooy said:

I simply don't understand the problem. Just plant it. There is no guide because it is not even a question. There is no "seed" needed, you can plant anything which you have unlocked from virtue shop again and again.

If you believe there is a bug, please show us the "farming plan" screen where you can redesign your farm plot, and let us see your list of available plant items.

Yep I just found out like an hour ago lol

I feel stupid af right now due to this, didn't even think to try planting it before.

13 minutes ago, kanzenchaos said:

Yep I just found out like an hour ago lol

I feel stupid af right now due to this, didn't even think to try planting it before.

I had some experience with similar level of embarrassment.

When trying to platinum FF7, until the last remaining battles in the 2nd playthrough in hard mode, I found out that pressing :left: :right:will change a basic magic (e.g. fireball) to advanced magic (big fireball). And I went through two playthroughs without know this, and wondered why the game was so fking unfairly hard.

Edited by R_vNistelrooy
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, R_vNistelrooy said:

I had some experience with similar level of embarrassment.

When trying to platinum FF7, until the last remaining battles in the 2nd playthrough in hard mode, I found out that pressing :left: :right:will change a basic magic (e.g. fireball) to advanced magic (big fireball). And I went through two playthroughs without know this, and wondered why the game was so fking unfairly hard.

Literally me whenever I play any RPG game lol

Specially the ones with huge skill trees and lots of grinding, there is so much going on at the same time I just can't keep up.