100% need animals ?

promise82114

3 hours ago, promise82114 said:

Now 99%

Map collection all clear

100% need animals?

How can I meet the wanted sea animal....

Banded Sea Krait 、Butterfly Fish、Mackerel 、Trevally   

Yes you need all animals,Rdr 2 ptsd activated,save on fireplace close to see and use guitar to summon ability "atract to animals" Animals will come to you but it's rng if this is the animal you looking for..this is the reason I'm not going to do PS4 version of this game lol

Anyway did you find a good place to get trophy Shredder? Does autoplay void this trophy?

Edited by mati11120

12 minutes ago, mati11120 said:

Yes you need all animals,Rdr 2 ptsd activated,save on fireplace close to see and use guitar to summon ability "atract to animals" Animals will come to you but it's rng if this is the animal you looking for..this is the reason I'm not going to do PS4 version of this game lol

Anyway did you find a good place to get trophy Shredder? Does autoplay void this trophy?

Thanks,

Rdr2 ptsd, I know...

autoplay get  no score, so  need  full manual.

My [Shredder] is get in the Totem Shrine Tutorial 

Just for fun and accidentally got.

But it can not repeat challenge.

Maybe wait for other good advice about using chapter selection

50 minutes ago, Franklin777111 said:

@promise82114 where did you find the Trevally fish? Only one i missing for the plat. The above website says ocean but which one is that? Is it a big fish like a shark?

My last also is it

But Sorry

List seems rough

I'm not Sure the difference between Reefs and Ocean 

I can  meet  syrgeon FIsh[Reefs] and Napoleon Fish[Ocean] at the same time

I'm super confused.

I change my location many times ,

beside dock,  boat in the shallow sea  or  in  the deep sea.

Save & Load many times

Play Soul Melody [Attract Animals] , and then jump into water.

But still  Dowa /Surgeon Fish / Clown Trigger Fish/Napoleon Fish  and so on.

After many times,  Trevally suddenly appears .

It gives me the sence like

Trevally is ultra rare,  others are common.

Many scenes look the same , I forget where I met it

I sorry about that

Maybe not worthy of reference.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Franklin777111 said:

@promise82114 where did you find the Trevally fish? Only one i missing for the plat. The above website says ocean but which one is that? Is it a big fish like a shark?

Try to search for this in second island,water section close to the sand Terroritory,it's like mini river I found this fish yesterday accidentally here

• Like 1

I found the centipede by running into a random bush on Ija Noj.

I'm missing one stupid fish and I've never in my life, had to google "What the fuck is an ocean", but here we are.

EDIT: I found a mackerel inside the water ring of Hua. lol. Just missing a flying fox now.

Edited by Jordan_On_Tinder

1 hour ago, Jordan_On_Tinder said:

I'm missing one stupid fish and I've never in my life, had to google "What the fuck is an ocean", but here we are.

EDIT: I found a mackerel inside the water ring of Hua. lol. Just missing a flying fox now.

Don't forget to check around that that mystery Island that's where I found all my last fish but still cannot find centipede will try again later 

1 hour ago, Jordan_On_Tinder said:

You can find the flying fox in that same water ring, may have to save and reload to spawn them in, but that‘s where I got mine.

2 hours ago, Jordan_On_Tinder said:

The only centipede I found was in the lavatory greenhouse and it's in a fish tank near where you said I cannot morph into it slash does not count I need this for trophy it's my last animal 

On 3/23/2023 at 4:14 AM, promise82114 said:

Thank 

According to the list , I try Save & Load for about two hours

Finally 100% . 

Cry.

Do you remember where you found the Banded Sea Krait? I've found everything else.

Edit: I found it in the center pool of that one far off island you unlock in chapter 5. Figured I'd leave this here in case anyone else is struggling with this one.

Edited by InfamousRanger12
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, InfamousRanger12 said:

Do you remember where you found the Banded Sea Krait? I've found everything else.

Edit: I found it in the center pool of that one far off island you unlock in chapter 5. Figured I'd leave this here in case anyone else is struggling with this one.

You are amazing! The krait was the only one I was missing. Went to the centre pool and took me 1 minute to find it ?

• Like 1

Hi, can someone please help me with the location of two animals? It's Kagou and Dugong, the first one say to appear everywhere but i never found this one during my playtrought and the second say about being in "Bays" but i don't even know what thats supposed to mean since every water place like very familiar. 

4 hours ago, TheDragonJC said:

Hi, can someone please help me with the location of two animals? It's Kagou and Dugong, the first one say to appear everywhere but i never found this one during my playtrought and the second say about being in "Bays" but i don't even know what thats supposed to mean since every water place like very familiar. 

I found dugongo here

Spoiler

vL41Jxl.png

• Like 3

On 24/03/2023 at 10:48 PM, Godan_8 said:

I found dugongo here

You absolute star! I had being spending ages trying to find one and every other site lists the dock at Dopwa. Nothing there. Tried the location you posted and there was one there as soon as I'd fast travelled.

Honestly, the Trevally has completely demoralized me. I do not recommend going for this plat unless you randomly find it during normal gameplay. I have seriously spent over 4 hours just trying to find this damn fish. I have hunted in every spot mentioned in this thread and elsewhere online.

From what I'm reading, it's a super rare spawn that can show up seemingly anywhere. And good luck - hope you happen to see it when it does spawn! I was honestly having a blast getting this plat, but this one fish has completely killed it for me. What a bummer.

EDIT: I decided to give it one last shot so as to not be defeated by one dumb fish. After about a half hour of resets, I finally found a trevally in the river between Ööpë and Weliwele. That fish will now live in my inventory forever.

Edited by jkdeadite