Why is there Callisto points when you fight Ferris on chapter 7?

amurnin100

I wondered that too since it's almost impossible to grab those without getting killed. I think I've managed to grab some of them right after the fight loads, but never had any luck after loading a checkpoint for the fight.

Maybe a leftover from an earlier version of the game where they had an actual combat system in place but they couldn't quite get it working so they slapped mobile game mechanics on top of it as a quick fix?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, IDiivil said:

I wondered that too since it's almost impossible to grab those without getting killed. I think I've managed to grab some of them right after the fight loads, but never had any luck after loading a checkpoint for the fight.

Maybe a leftover from an earlier version of the game where they had an actual combat system in place but they couldn't quite get it working so they slapped mobile game mechanics on top of it as a quick fix?

Seems very sloppy but I suppose it’s a minor issue :/

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 10/31/2023 at 7:59 AM, dieselmanchild said:

It honestly seems like an intentional troll by the developers because I tried several times to grab these and got superman punched into the shadow realm by Ferris. I’m glad I’m not the only one who was bothered by this lmao. Bet you anything it’s like 2 credits too..

Start the conspiracy’s 🤣