What the difference of Diablo III and Reaper of Souls?

Reaper of Souls is the name of the expansion pack that was released about a year after the OG version of the game but instead of releasing it as a separate DLC, the devs decided to re-release the game with it hardcoded into it along with some other much needed fixes. If you get the RoS version, you will also get a separate trophy list and have to start over again since I believe the cross-save feature was switched off a few years ago (though please correct me someone if that's not the case).

31 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Reaper of Souls is the name of the expansion pack that was released about a year after the OG version of the game but instead of releasing it as a separate DLC, the devs decided to re-release the game with it hardcoded into it along with some other much needed fixes. If you get the RoS version, you will also get a separate trophy list and have to start over again since I believe the cross-save feature was switched off a few years ago (though please correct me someone if that's not the case).

Save export on both the vanilla D3 and Reaper of Souls PS3 still work. You just have to have your psn account tied to your battlenet account

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...