Problem for receive and send syndicate invitation.

TheHunter_Br_Rj

Hi players, I don't know if there are more players with this problem recently but I've been trying with several players from different parts of the world to make the first simple step to boost, which consists of join a syndicate, however whenever someone tries to invite me they receive an error saying "unable to send invite". Has anyone had this problem and managed to find a solution? 

On 3/30/2023 at 4:44 AM, REV_300 said:

*snip*

A friend did a test with his primary account and was able to send the syndicate invitation correctly. Apparently this is a problem directly related to the EA account. PSN accounts that have been linked to old EA accounts shouldn't have any problems. Only newer EA accounts created and linked in the last few years that don't work properly with some old games.

Edited by Stevieboy
clean up

On 30/03/2023 at 4:46 PM, TheHunter_Br_Rj said:

A friend did a test with his primary account and was able to send the syndicate invitation correctly. Apparently this is a problem directly related to the EA account. PSN accounts that have been linked to old EA accounts shouldn't have any problems. Only newer EA accounts created and linked in the last few years that don't work properly with some old games.

But thanks for offering help.

I have this problem with my Syndicate and I don't think that's accurate. My account has been linked to EA since before this game even existed. I did accept the EA terms & conditions for Medal of Honor: Aiborne not long ago though so I could play Mercenaries 2: World In Flames online. Maybe that has something to do with it.

1 hour ago, iMcKilla said:

I have this problem with my Syndicate and I don't think that's accurate. My account has been linked to EA since before this game even existed. I did accept the EA terms & conditions for Medal of Honor: Aiborne not long ago though so I could play Mercenaries 2: World In Flames online. Maybe that has something to do with it.

I know what you’re saying since some people are randomly chosen to get screwed. I do wonder if there is a common thing, but that would require a near DNA test for everyone’s PSN and EA history hehe For example I also have been on EA games with PS3 since Burnout Paradise and many more after that - mostly anything but sports games. Right now and for last few years I haven’t been able to send invites to join my Syndicate. I get that “unable to send” error message.

Most of my alts are 10 yr old accounts without issues and even my 6 yr old one has been problem free on Syndicate. A recent one a few months old has this unable to send problem as well. So I’m stumped on the subject.

I read somewhere when players were talking about having to unlink an old email from EA just to access online play in games (my childhood best friend did it recently) have mentioned problems started several years ago when I guess EA did something on their backend. Can’t remember what exactly they said, it may of been in a discord chat. I’ll see if the good ole Google has answers..

• Like 1