Trophy Troubles :(

JDUBnorcal

For some reason I cannot get the Eavesdropper trophy for Bioshock Infinite. After several plays through the story I have collected all 80 voxophones necessary for this trophy but it want reward me it. I noticed that my game stopped counting the actual voxophones when I would collect them but thought nothing of it. Not sure what too do and am also having the same problem with the Infused with Greatness and Sightseer trophies :(I guess what I am asking is has anyone else come across this problem and/or know what to do?

Edited by JDUBnorcal

was going to say the same thing, dont know why but the trophies only pop when you're online

maybe try getting one more or make sure you really  have then

and be online!!

no actually you can get the trophies either online or offline. Only problem is that if you have a internet error connection which sign you out, you won't get them..

no actually you can get the trophies either online or offline. Only problem is that if you have a internet error connection which sign you out, you won't get them..

Good to know this, i had this problem with the burial at sea episode 1. 

it was a story related trophy and i didnt get because i was offline, and since my ps3 automatically logs in, maybe it went off. i had to do a another playthrough ( not a problem trough.

This is happening to me too. I finished the game with 40/80 voxophones, and i noticed when you go back into loaded chapters all the ones you have found already still appear in the chapter. Its annoying, but I figured the ones that aren't counting towards your total are the ones you already found on your initial playthrough