Game to shut down temporarily on June 25

DesmaBR

35 minutes ago, ButtingHam said:

Are we certain at this time if the game will be using the same trophy list when it returns in 2024?

Has ever beta had beta specific trophies different to full game?

17 hours ago, StanPortrBridges said:

Thanks for the Founders Pack purchases NERDS

Buying anything during beta is not the best idea imo.

I guess that's preorder bonus kinda deal. But the game is free¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Does "Run it back" require online or not? The trophy guide mentions needing to do it online as of October 12th, also do short rounds count online or do you need to last the a minute for them to count?

Edit: I unlocked the trophy in a 1v1 vs Bot match that lasted over a minute

Edited by SpaceIsDandy

WOW this seems like a scam, releasing a game on every platform similtaniously for a whole year, it doing well for a few months and then when it drops off the face of the planet calling it a beta and deleting the game. There is literally nothing stopping them keeping the game up and running until 2024, and then having a huge update.

But what is most likely going to happen is the game will shut down, they'll "pretend" they are working on it, and close to 2024 they'll say they didn't get enough funding and the projects been cancelled. Because that's what 100% of other projects have done. Like how EA said they were updating Anthem 2.0 nxt and litterally had zero people working on it while occassionally tweeting that "news is coming soon" before scrapping the entire thing.

This studio probably doesn't want to give refunds to people so is just pretending they'll update the game and hope everyone forgets about it.
They litterally had 2 seasons of the game. What type of beta test has 2 premium seasons of content but isn't actually a released game? If they can update and balance the game while it's in "beta" why do they have to shut the servers down for them to continue working on it, when they were already working on it.
They were selling $100 founder packs from day 1 as well.

It's also not classed as a beta on Steam but a finished product.

This game is dead, and they've ran off with peoples money.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Azure Kite said:

I'm putting money down on this not returning in 2024 like they say. 

I reckon this will be the last of the game we will see. 

The 2024 date will come around and they will have some sort of excuse to delay it in to oblivion. 

I have this weird feeling too

Is a WB product at the end. They surely have demonstrate they aren't the sharpest tool in the shed.

So as much as PFG and Tony had a few credibility, is WB the ones who decides at the end

1 hour ago, ChecoMayor said:

I have this weird feeling too

Is a WB product at the end. They surely have demonstrate they aren't the sharpest tool in the shed.

So as much as PFG and Tony had a few credibility, is WB the ones who decides at the end

They'd have to know this is gonna be dead on arrival if they do release it next year. 

Most people tried it, didn't like it or got bored of it. 

They ain't gonna buy it next year.