Any Tips for Asura Sensual Healing?

Hi all,

I really tried and this is the last mini game I left in Ishin Kiwami (PS5). Any feasible tips for the Asura Sensual Healing (in control, concept, cheats...)? I can' even get past the first stage. All video guides online look effortless and I am not even able to hold for 10 secs just like in real life. Tried for a hundred times. This Asura difficulty is so unreasonably hard. I don't even know what question should I ask in order to improve. Can someone enlighten me a bit for this? Thank you.

On the contrary, the japanese dance is so much easier for me that I clear it in one go.  I am willing to pay someone to share-play and beat it for me, if the forum rules allow. I am from HK server. 

To make this thread less boring, here is the lovely song with three AV actresses for your amusement use. 

• Like 1

It's very hard.... A thing I noticed in my attempts is that the hitboxes of the words tend to be only on the lower side. This means that as soon as the words pass your head, it's relatively safe to pass on them.

Aside from that, continue to watch videos to learn the pattern at least until the second speed up, after that is probably easier to just use a bomb and try to make some other shots before the inevitable life loss. Every new life the pattern reset.

Good luck!! Keep trying!

• Like 1

There is a pattern repeating over and over. First go right until the words are coming at you vertically, then quickly move to the left to be right under the words, and then one more time to thr right. After this, the tempo slows down and you can stay in the middle, where you are safe and load your beam as the Heart goes left to right 2 times. 4 charged beams destroys the Heart in stage 1 and 2. You need 8 charged beams for stage 3. The stages are basically the same and have the same patterns. You don't really need to use bombs as it resets the pattern and you might not be ready for it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Spike_Hostile17 said:

There is a pattern repeating over and over. First go right until the words are coming at you vertically, then quickly move to the left to be right under the words, and then one more time to thr right. After this, the tempo slows down and you can stay in the middle, where you are safe and load your beam as the Heart goes left to right 2 times. 4 charged beams destroys the Heart in stage 1 and 2. You need 8 charged beams for stage 3. The stages are basically the same and have the same patterns. You don't really need to use bombs as it resets the pattern and you might not be ready for it.

Can confirm all of this is good advice. I'd like to add that you should refrain from using bombs no matter the situation though. It clears the screen, but the heart goes all over the place and you can barely get one or two shots in before the words start falling again. If you used a bomb during the time that words were falling fast then chances are you will immediately die once they start coming down again due to the pattern not being clear. But yeah, left-right-left while rapid firing when heart is going fast then when it slows down position yourself near the center of the screen and use charge shots. Try not to get greedy if big blocks are getting close in the third phase too. Screwed myself a few times doing that.

• Like 1

Hi all. Thank you all for your advice. The "until the words come to me vertically" is particular helpful. I managed to beat it after 1-2 hours, and then spent around 30 hours to 100% completion list. Unfortunately, being a player who is extremely weak in combat games (including the mini SF/KoF arcade game), I may have to stop at 97% since Ultimate Challenge is something I have never beaten in any Yakuza games before. Thank you anyway.

pGRdwjt.jpg

On 2023/3/28 at 7:48 PM, ZexionPonty92 said:

It's very hard.... A thing I noticed in my attempts is that the hitboxes of the words tend to be only on the lower side. This means that as soon as the words pass your head, it's relatively safe to pass on them.

Aside from that, continue to watch videos to learn the pattern at least until the second speed up, after that is probably easier to just use a bomb and try to make some other shots before the inevitable life loss. Every new life the pattern reset.

Good luck!! Keep trying!

On 2023/3/28 at 7:57 PM, Spike_Hostile17 said:

On 2023/3/28 at 9:11 PM, LuxQSD1 said:

Can confirm all of this is good advice. I'd like to add that you should refrain from using bombs no matter the situation though. It clears the screen, but the heart goes all over the place and you can barely get one or two shots in before the words start falling again. If you used a bomb during the time that words were falling fast then chances are you will immediately die once they start coming down again due to the pattern not being clear. But yeah, left-right-left while rapid firing when heart is going fast then when it slows down position yourself near the center of the screen and use charge shots. Try not to get greedy if big blocks are getting close in the third phase too. Screwed myself a few times doing that.

On 2023/3/28 at 9:35 PM, Lord_Angelzard said:

I found this video useful, it's in slow motion so it helped me identify where to move for stages 1 and 2. For stage 3 I used the bombs when I was feeling trapped, stayed at the middle of the screen and used the charged shot. 

Edited by R_vNistelrooy

On 05/04/2023 at 5:40 AM, R_vNistelrooy said:

Hi all. Thank you all for your advice. The "until the words come to me vertically" is particular helpful. I managed to beat it after 1-2 hours, and then spent around 30 hours to 100% completion list. Unfortunately, being a player who is extremely weak in combat games (including the mini SF/KoF arcade game), I may have to stop at 97% since Ultimate Challenge is something I have never beaten in any Yakuza games before. Thank you anyway.

pGRdwjt.jpg

Kyodai...you made it so far and you're gonna quit now? If you've beaten all other challenges then you can do these last 5. I used wild dancer for all bosses and just switched to swordsman when they try to do their magic attacks. I believe in you!