My Quick Review

Mr-Photo

I went into this expecting shovelware, and I was at least surprised that it's not that!  It's not an overly complicated game, sure, but its not completely trivial either. The maps are pretty well thought out and some of the cats/yarn are actually kinda difficult to find. There are also  A LOT more maps than I was expecting making this game a lot longer than a shovelware type game. I have to say that the controls in my opinion were lacking. I kinda get why they went the way they did with needing to hold down the bumper to look around, but I think it should have been made the other way around where you could move and look freely with the sticks and then hold the bumper if you wanted to just move the paw (cursor) to fine tune.  The way things were set up I was only able to play about close to 50% of the maps before I kinda started to get nausious (and I play A LOT of games, this rarely happens).  Overall I'd say it's an OK game for a very young kid, but my 10-13yr olds did not have much interest.

Edited by Mr-Photo
  • Like 2