Rarest Platinum?

TranceVance

Pretty good Prarpin, pretty good :P

1L70c1cc.png

EA Sports Active 2

0.44% Ultra Rare

^_^

What's up with the PSMove games being so rare?  I picked up Medieval Moves not that long ago...it's at 1/3% completion for plat.  I don't get that....Do a shit ton of people buy the games for their kids or something?  Or is EASA2 really just tough? I can't imagine Medieval Moves being that difficult though....I could be wrong.

What's up with the PSMove games being so rare?  I picked up Medieval Moves not that long ago...it's at 1/3% completion for plat.  I don't get that....Do a shit ton of people buy the games for their kids or something?  Or is EASA2 really just tough? I can't imagine Medieval Moves being that difficult though....I could be wrong.

EA Sports Active wasn't a Move game it used these sensors similar to the Wii. It takes close to a year of working out to get the plat and now that the online is shut down if you haven't started then it is impossible.

Medieval Moves is actually supposed to be a pretty tough plat with a lot of grindy online.

The hardest Move game there is is a game called Carnival Island. It is just a bunch of little mini games but the requirements needed to perfect them are insane. I would love to plat it one day but it is a really really tough platinum

EA Sports Active wasn't a Move game it used these sensors similar to the Wii. It takes close to a year of working out to get the plat and now that the online is shut down if you haven't started then it is impossible.

Medieval Moves is actually supposed to be a pretty tough plat with a lot of grindy online.

The hardest Move game there is is a game called Carnival Island. It is just a bunch of little mini games but the requirements needed to perfect them are insane. I would love to plat it one day but it is a really really tough platinum

Oh...I think I've seen that set-up for EASA2...it has like three sensors?  Two arm band and one somewhere else?  I've seen it a long time ago.  I thought it was a good idea....glad I didn't get it now.  Freaking EA....

Medieval Moves can be self boosted if you have two controllers...which I do.  It doesn't need to be done online.  But yea, I read it's super grindy if you don't have a second wand.  With them being so cheap now-a-days, I see no reason to not have a second one.

Oh...I think I've seen that set-up for EASA2...it has like three sensors?  Two arm band and one somewhere else?  I've seen it a long time ago.  I thought it was a good idea....glad I didn't get it now.  Freaking EA....

Medieval Moves can be self boosted if you have two controllers...which I do.  It doesn't need to be done online.  But yea, I read it's super grindy if you don't have a second wand.  With them being so cheap now-a-days, I see no reason to not have a second one.

really? I have two so that might be good :)

Yeah EASA2 didn't really work right. I would be doing the proper motions and it wouldn't register my movements. It also ate batteries pretty fast

Currently my rarest are...

Madden NFL 13 (PS3) @ 0.39%

EA Sports Active 2 @ 0.44%

I don't think I'm planning on working on anything new that's going to beat that any time soon.  I do have Far Cry 2 incomplete in my trophy list and I'm working through the MP on that one but the plat there is currently 0.48%.