Rarest Platinum?

TranceVance

216937d1395003029-100-platinum-completio

Platinum Trophy 

Unlock All Max Payne 3 Trophies

0.85%

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Rarest  :platinum::

1L590ead.png

Master of Simology

Unlock all other trophies.

Ultra Rare: 4.55%

The first Sims I played was Sims 2 in the PS2. I was just playing it for fun back then. When I bought Sims 3 for the PS3 and knew that it has trophies, I really focused on getting those trophies. I would say that the trophies were somewhat easy but some are really time-consuming. (Damn you, Miracle Worker, where I had to grant 1,000 wishes)

Edited by bigbirdisHOT

Bulletstorm 2.68%
Shadow Of The Colossus 3.09%
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance 3.36%
Red Dead Redemption 5.04%
Medal Of Honor (2010) 5.08%
CoD: Black Ops 5.90%
Almost all the games I love tend to have rare plats :S

Edit: I actually don't love shooters (anymore), but yeah... can't explain

Edited by DarKNesS_X

My top three are:

Black Ops 2 (1.29%)

Grand Theft Auto V (1.90%)

Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition (2.31%)

Happy with the Black Ops 2 plat, considering there is well over 500,000 people on this site who have the game and only 6,000 or so that have platinum. I think most people are put of by Tower of Babble and Giant Accomplishment.

P.s. GTAV online was SUCH a grind

• 3 months later...

Twisted Metal (Only 174 Achievers) - .29%

X-Com: Enemy Unknown - 1.00% (Finally broke that 1% Mark)

Wipeout HD - 1.29%

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - 1.36%

Motorstorm: Pacific Rift - 1.71%

Warhammer 40k: Space Marine - 1.75%

After those 6 they go up over 2%. :)

Iv not managed to get an ultra rare platinum yet, only very rares;

- WatchDogs (8.62% - if they patch the drinking games I imagine this will become a rare / uncommon)

- Dishonored (8.67%)

- Hotline Miami (9.18% - surprised this isn't lower, was a right pain)

Max Payne 3, on here its like a .85%. But my friend on PS4 (which is more accurate im assuming) says it was a .01% like a month ago :)

It depends. On here it only uses stats just from trophy hunters and on PS4 it includes all the casual gamers that may play it for 1 mission and never play it again, and others that just aren't trophy hunters. If you are, you want to use the percentages on here, the stuff on PS4 says everything is rare.