Glitched trophy

TeamDarkRonnie

Okay so I was trying to get the "True Hero" trophy. To get the trophy, you have to buy every positive karma upgrade for each power (not including ones you get from Good side missions).

So I bought all the good karma upgrades, but the trophy did not appear. I tried doing it on a different save file and I deleted game data to see if it would appear, but alas it did not.

Got any solutions?

The trophy (if I remember) is misleading.  It is not that you have to purchase all of the good karma moves, but that you need to HAVE all of the good karma moves.  In this case this also includes doing all of the good side missions.  

Hopefully this helps :D

• 6 months later...

The trophy (if I remember) is misleading.  It is not that you have to purchase all of the good karma moves, but that you need to HAVE all of the good karma moves.  In this case this also includes doing all of the good side missions.  

Hopefully this helps :D

Starrk is right.  I noticed most guides out there only mention that you need to upgrade lightning, shockwave, grenades and the megawatt hammer.  This is false, you ALSO need to do all 15 side missions for the corresponding karma.  Important: if you mix and match side missions or accidentally do just 1 evil mission during your "Good" play through, you will lock yourself out of this trophy or vice versa.  All grey abilities can be bought as either karma and are not necessary for these trophies.

A very simple way to think about correctly purchasing all karmic upgrades is as follows:

• Evil to the Core: In the Powers menu, look for all abilities that are colored RED and purchase them.  You need all 3 tiers, not just the first level, and all 15 EVIL side missions
  • True Hero: In the Powers menu, look for all abilities that are colored BLUE and purchase them.  You need all 3 tiers, not just the first level, and all 15 GOOD side missions