Glitches I've found

Okay, first off, this is a fantastic game. A true must have for any RPG or South Park fan. That being said, the game has some glitches. A number of them have been reported and most seem fairly harmless but these are the ones I've come across. 1. Sound issues: On a few occasions the game had no sound at all and I was forced to restart, luckily progress seemed to be saved. At other times the sound would randomly drop out and the things being said by characters was muted. This didn't happen very often though and didn't last for long. 2. Inside joke trophy: This trophy has been known to unlock randomly when the Mr. Slave summon is used, so I guess it's a favorable glitch. However it's probably best to just save the summon until you're inside Mr. Slave to make sure the trophy unlocks. 3. Outpatient trophy. This probably isn't a glitch but if you miss this it might require a second play through. During the trip to Canada I got Dire AIDS and then cured it because I had more to do in the game. However I was unable to get it back no matter how many battles I fought in Canada. I therefore could not earn the Outpatient trophy and had to play the game through a second time. That next time I got the Dire AIDS from the snake blocking the way to Baniff (same place as in my first run). This seems to be your only chance to get Dire AIDS in the game, at least it was for me, as this snake doesn't respawn. Hope this helps to anybody trophy hunting. 

Supposedly you can get Dire AIDS from the snakes, bears and wolves but I had no such luck. (if getting AIDS can be considered lucky) So far for me in every play through it's only been that snake blocking the way to Baniff that has the AIDS. Oh well, luck of the draw I guess. I did encounter another glitch though or maybe it's just a picky trophy. It's Truth to Power. (I think that's what it's called) It's earned for farting on 4 authority figures. Anyway I had the first three but when I farted the minister of Canada the trophy didn't unlock and I did make sure to get the first three and the minister with multiple blasts. It did unlock after a while when I went back and blasted the mayor a few times.

• 1 month later...

I ran into the minister glitch, and now I have to play the whole 3rd day over again to get the trophy.  I farted on him a few times, and then thought maybe I missed someone else.  It was only after did I read about the glitch and it was already too late :(  But I got dire aids and then just left it on.  It was not nearly enough of a detriment for me to get rid of, so I figured I could just leave it on.