gun fanatic bug out for anyone...???

ShariusTC

... i checked out that challenge and it said i miss out 2 gun, while the only gun i dont unlock is handcannon from pro mode run, also after check gun model gallary, i miss out killer 7 model, even i use that gun for boss alot in my 1st playthrough

9 hours ago, ShariusTC said:

yeah, i about to get that, but how about killer 7 that miss out on challenge count

Try to sell him,buy him from merchant again if this does not works then start over,the handcanoon unlock is pain in ass,or try to buy it on fresh save assisted when you arrive to island

9 hours ago, ShariusTC said:

... i checked out that challenge and it said i miss out 2 gun, while the only gun i dont unlock is handcannon from pro mode run, also after check gun model gallary, i miss out killer 7 model, even i use that gun for boss alot in my 1st playthrough

The killer7 model bugs out all the time, don't worry about if you had it in your inventory already. It will unlock once you have the handcannon - at least it did for me. 

Did you also buy the infinite rocket launcher yet? And did you put the primal knife and chicago sweeper into your inventory?

• Like 1

If you unlocked Chicago, get it into your inventory from the typewriter otherwise it wont count as obtained. I had 2 missing while there was only Handcannon to unlock so i got confused but then i realised it doesnt count guns as obtained unless they have been inventory once. You may be missing the Primal Knife or the Infinite Rocket Launcher. It's 28/29 guns progress for me and Killer7 model isnt unlocked for me either, dunno why. 

On 4/4/2023 at 3:07 PM, I-Kami-I said:

The killer7 model bugs out all the time, don't worry about if you had it in your inventory already. It will unlock once you have the handcannon - at least it did for me. 

Wait, you mean the Killer7 model unlocked for you once you got the handcannon?

Hmm, that didn't happen for me unfortunately. My Killer7 model is still bugged, can't buy it.

I just got the handcannon and the Gun Fanatic trophy popped just fine, luckily. So it's not a big deal, but I do hope Capcom patches this, my OCD compels me to get the Killer7 model as it's the only one I'm missing, lol.