Dodging 200 Lightning bolts Easy Mode

Hikaru_Masaru

I do something similar to the video. At that crater, there is a second guaranteed lightning hit spot to the right of the crater. I ran back and forth between the crater and the other spot dodging lightning on each side. It's on the opposite side of the dirt path to the right of that crater. and it's like a small dip between 2 small hills. (I can't describe it much better than that because the ground is actually mostly plain apart from that dip. Though doing it this way the lightning actually hits a bit before the crater as opposed to inside of it. I did 210 (I did some extra just in case I misscounted) and I felt like I could keep going if I needed to.

I found the best way to attempt this is by doing all 200 in 1 go without any breaks. I found I got myself into a rhythm and by stopping every X amount of bolts to rest just put me off and I seemed to screw up then. It may not work for everybody but it sure was the easiest way I found. Hope this helps anybody trying for the trophy. :-)

I recommended this. Every time I took a break I'd come back and I'd get hit after about 3-5 strikes. I tried doing it in one go and I got it on my 2nd attempt. 

I finally got this one today. I followed the crater method, turned down the volume, and listened to Evening Star. First attempt left me depressed because I had exactly 199 and got struck. Second attempt went better. Got 337. A helpful tip is to not keep track of how many you have. Once you get into a rhythm, just keep going until you've been struck. If you haven't been struck after an hour and a half, you probably have it.

• 1 month later...

I was TERRIBLE at this, my advice to those doing this is to do 25 then pause and take a deep breath and dry your hands if they get sweaty, but don't take too long of a break since you need to keep your rhythm. Just take it slow, I could never get over 60 but once I calmed down a bit and could do 25 each time it wasn't so bad, I got like 259 dodges.