Saints row?

UPAxGUNxGRAVE

Ok well this a thought or a idea well ive loved saints row and no im not a gta hater i love both games yes its true but if you could what would you want there next game to be about would you want it to be like 4 or the recent games or they should do a re up or which they redo there games over? I say they should do there games like the recent ones and do a remake of saints row 1 cause playstation never got it .And should do a trophy or remaster of sr1 and sr2 together but just keep the story .I mean i loved sr3 i still did like sr4 but not as much ass sr3 its a great game and series but what are your oppinons on what they should do with the series

Saints row 1 was the best , i played it on the Xbox.

saints row 2 was good and funny (ps3) 

saints row 3 was no where near as good as the first 2, but still fun.

yet to play saints row 4 but it looks very stupid.

i would enjoy an Saints row  release with trophies, but this will probably not happen as it was an Xbox exclusive and who the hell cares about it nowadays?

I remember reading that SR4 was going to be the last one in the series. If they do continue to make SR games, it'll likely be a reboot, or at least follow a different gang. Considering how obscenely ridiculous the series got, I think that a reboot would be the best option. I thought SR3 was the best. It was the game that the team was able to do just what they wanted to do, instead of just making it a GTA clone to sell, like they had to do with the first two. SR4 got a bit too ridiculous though. The powers were fun, but it broke any semblance of balance, and since you were so OP, the game was way short.

If they do make a new game, I hope they make it more like SR3. Wacky humor, a story that doesn't take itself so seriously, and fun gameplay.

If they did decide to port it over to PlayStation, they'd have to call it Saints Row Classic or something. They aren't going to re-release Saints Row 2 on the same console, it's just not going to sell well. I doubt they'd ever consider a trophy patch either since there wouldn't really be any money in it.

I loved all of the Saints Row games on PS3 but I can see how many would be turned off by the later titles, they really turned a 180 in terms of the target audience, started off with the whole crime gang thug life scene, slowly became more of a comedic parody of that lifestyle, and then boom full on science fiction nerdfest. It stands to reason that a lot of people won't like that kind of change.

I'd still be a bit interested in playing the original if they decided to release it even though I've heard it was kind of a generic GTA clone, an "HD" bundle of it and Saints Row 2 with trophy support complete with all their DLC would certainly catch my interest.