Can I auto-pop the Lost Legacy PS4 Edition, with the Legacy of Thieves Collection platinum?

Hey, 

I'm about to get the platinum in the Uncharted 4 PS4 version. I already have the Legacy of Thieves Collection in my PS Plus Library and it already shows the trophy progress I made in Uncharted 4, even though I haven't even downloaded it.

Now I don't know which version of Lost Legacy I should play. The PS5 version sounds pretty nice (4k, haptic feedback, 3D-Sound, ...) but I don't want to grind the Lost Legacy Platinum twice. 

Has anyone made experience with that or knows if PS5 to PS4 (regarding save game / trophies) works?

Of course I expect some misc trophies to not auto-pop, because it doesn't get saved on the save file, if you don't complete the chapter, but that would't be that big of a problem.

Thanks for your answers! :)

Just now, brunosilva225 said:

Pretty sure It's only PS4-->PS5. Most of the trophies does pop upon transferring to Legacy of Thieves, like collectibles and difficulty related. Only remaining the misc and Way of The Warrior ones, so I'd recommend play PS4 version first.

Thanks!
It's a little sad but Uncharted 4 felt and looked so good, I guess I don't need the PS5 version for Lost Legacy. :) 

Both games in the Legacy of Thieves collection have no auto pop from PS5 to PS4.

And it is no real auto pop from PS4 to PS5, because you select a savegame to import and only trophies you earned on this savegame are auto poped. So you need to import every savegame from both games you have access to. Also trophies earned with encounter select on the PS4 version are not saved in a savegame, so it could happen that you must earn them again in the PS5 version. Use this trophy guide for a reference: https://www.powerpyx.com/uncharted-legacy-of-thieves-collection-trophy-guide-roadmap/ -> PS4 > PS5 Save Transfer & Auto-unlocking Trophies

Also keep in mind that UC4 in the Legacy of Thieves collection has more single player trophies then the PS4 version, because of the missing MP trophies in the PS5 version.

The Lost Legacy trophies are the same for PS4 and PS5 version.

Edited by Geridian
Text
  • Like 3