DON'T MESS WITH THE RAUSER glitched?

YimSiphny

Hey folks,

Really enjoying Luftrausers, great little pixelly old-skool hard-as-nails shooter. But has anyone else had trouble getting the "DONT MESS WITH THE RAUSER" trophy?

I'm sure I took one of the Laser Aces down with a nuke --that technique worked with an Acemarine for the "SERIOUSLY, DONT MESS WITH THE RAUSER" trophy, but nothing this time. Wouldn't be so bad but the Laser Aces don't appear that often...

Anyone shot one down one of those bastards yet? Or know if the trophy's glitched?

• Like 1

One of the missions is to take down a [classified no.1] or something --I think that's the Laser Ace. Obviously if the game doesn't register the destruction of a Laser Ace, then that mission can't be completed, which would presumably nix the MASTER RAUSER trophy too...

Edited by YimSiphny

It's glithced, I nuked them so many times... Also I killed one with cannon - it's exploded with lasers, but still no trophy.

MASTER RAUSER is really hard. I still haven't completed:

- random body "kill a -CLASSIFIED no. 1-". It's in normal mode. I heard that no. 2 (ace submarine) is for SFMT, which is easy.

- bomb body "kill 3 submarines in total".

- hover engine "kill a submarine at MAX combo".

SFMT ones:

- random engine "score over 25000". In SFMT. I did it once, but it glitched >_<.

Edited by vivan
  • Like 1

It's worth picking up -- the game's a blast (literally and figuratively) and I've spent much more time with it than I thought I would! 

If the trophies are glitched, and it's sure sounding that way, then no doubt word will reach the devs and a patch should materialise sooner or later. Then I'll probably be back here moaning that the MASTER RAUSER trophy is too hard ;-)

(P-Jiz, vivan: thanks for the confirmation!)

Since I hesitate to say definitely glitched, it seems be the case.  

100% hinges on completing a mission where you have to kill one, and after killing multiple with a direct cannon shot as #4 post says, the death animation is kind of a starburst effect. So  as of now full completion is unobtainable. Not that I care about completion in general, just specific games this is frustrating but for anyone thinking about not getting the game because of this, still get it. It's like pixellated crack. So addictive. 

Throw in some trippy color palettes and this harks back to some of my favorite NES shooters. Looks like "Stinger" with one palette. Just plain fun and really caters to anyone with a fondness for retro dog fight games. Buy it if you're even close to the fence. 

Developers are apparently aware and fixed it on Steam, according to this-  http://steamcommunity.com/app/233150/discussions/0/558751179548909250/

I'm not too tech savvy, but I assume it's harder to issue a quick fix on PS3/Vita than on PC. I'll continue with the capricious sub missions left (spawns are very random sometimes), and just enjoy it for the great game it is. Can't seem to get enough. 

SFMT= So fierce many tremble, or SchadenFreude Me Thinks, Serious Fans Must Try, Skilled Fighters May Triumph, or some more um, profane interprations. I really don't know, could conjecture on that all day.

• Like 2

Vivan's right; I've taken down several Laser Aces with the nuke body (and seen the 'starburst' death effect) in SFMT mode. Easiest way to go, and presumably a quick trophy once the devs issue a fix!

For now, though... SFMT: Someone F_cked My Trophies? 

• Like 1

Hard? It's very easy. Just use nuke body in SFMT. Aces always spawn from the start, so all you have to do is start it over and over again till laser aces spawn.

Ah, ok. I was actually talking about completing all those missions, and this one seemed to be the hardest one. Sorry, my bad. But imo some of them are pretty hard. But it could also because 'm getting old ^^

Edited by Maulerr_NL
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm seeing 0.04% for both of those trophies now... Hopefully that's proof that someone's on the case  :)

I thought the same, but take a look again. Dude/dudette's ben removed, even though it still shows 0.04%. Not exactly sure how that user beat all missions and launched the U-Rauser as his 1st trophy for this game, unlocked all parts before a single part, etc. Seems to still be glitched, those two trophies that is.

Thought the same user had also been the 1st to finally get "shenanigans" on CloudBerry Kingdom but that too still shows a percentage but ID's been removed, suppose that says it all.

Damnit, here I thought someone finaly got shenanigans legit after almost a year but apparently not. Pumpkin eater me thinks. To each their own I suppose, I ain't judging.

On the topins of LRauser's, by the time they do ever fix the problem my enthusiasm and skill I developed for the game will of been lost. I'm not really a completionist, as I have real OCD tendencies I'm not going to let pour over into my gaming, making me obsessive. I digresss. Best of luck to all though, damn good game, good enough to be recognized and awarded I believe @ E3. Can't wait for Vlambeer's Nuclear Throne!

Had to edit a fairly old post, typos getting to me. Looks as though a drunk wrote it. Still not going to ever use auto-correct.

Anyhow, the few, or one with access to time travelling tech have finished this game, as well as as cloudberry clusterfvck. I truly want access to this tech, to undo the many wrongs in my past haha.

Edited by Big_Blue_Tree
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'd like to play this seeing as it's on Plus now but if it doesn't get patched I ain't going near it. I don't like supporting games that don't work properly. :P Who knows perhaps they'll patch it now that it's on plus, though I'm probably being a bit too hopeful with that seeing as the game has been out since March and still hasn't been patched. 

• Like 3

If no one plays their game even when it's free, they might realise there's something wrong... 

This is yet another crappie indie developer team, it's getting more often these days.

Yeah, it's been common for too long. Crappy indie developer teams like Ubisoft and Bethesda still can't release their games properly, I think they should give up already.

• Like 2

Yeah, it's been common for too long. Crappy indie developer teams like Ubisoft and Bethesda still can't release their games properly, I think they should give up already.

Haa haa, very funny. If you really think that since big name studios can fuck up things, little studios should also get away with it, I guess the problem lies somewhere in yourself.

• Like 1