DON'T MESS WITH THE RAUSER glitched?

YimSiphny

Spam them that they should fix this!!! I want 100proc complete :/

I've sent many tweets to Vlambeer and Devolver. They just ignore me every time.

https://twitter.com/kma48777034/status/529869739984949248

If you want to retweet. Hopefully if enough different people message them, they will at least answer.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We’re aware of a trophy bug for LUFTRAUSERS on PlayStation Network platforms. Sadly, our original programmers on the project cannot further support the project due to new jobs. We’ve been working with Devolver Digital and found some people who can give LUFTRAUSERS a much-needed bugfix run. We’ll have more news on that in the nearby future. -`December 2014 from Vlambeer's blog page

http://www.vlambeer.com/tag/luftrausers

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Probably already answered with the sentence "We’re aware of a trophy bug for LUFTRAUSERS on PlayStation Network platforms." but I guess the bug is present on both PS3 as Vita right?

Yes, it is.. Still no "much needed runthrough" I doubt they'll patch this. 

• 1 month later...

staff that trophy does not have glitch, but to get that damn trophy you surely need a lot of luck as well as a lot of skill too .... I got it but so this was the most pure shit ... I rigged the part that you turns into a nuclear bomb after you die, and I was ..... I played for two weeks and only showed me the damn lazer's ace 4 times ..... carefully .... a shot at you and you die ... and you can be sure of one thing ... will have to find another one of those again .... this shit is so hard to kill even having made the application and managed to unlock the trophy honestly and cleanly, I'm under observation by moderators from this rank .... kids try and help me get this red band that haunts my profile ..... good luck to all of you !!

staff that trophy does not have glitch, but to get that damn trophy you surely need a lot of luck as well as a lot of skill too .... I got it but so this was the most pure shit ... I rigged the part that you turns into a nuclear bomb after you die, and I was ..... I played for two weeks and only showed me the damn lazer's ace 4 times ..... carefully .... a shot at you and you die ... and you can be sure of one thing ... will have to find another one of those again .... this shit is so hard to kill even having made the application and managed to unlock the trophy honestly and cleanly, I'm under observation by moderators from this rank .... kids try and help me get this red band that haunts my profile ..... good luck to all of you !!

I doubt it's been patched. Though just out of curiosity I will re-download this game to my Vita and check if you're giving us facts. I will screenshot my Vita screen if it pops. That's if trophies still show up in screenshots.

Edit: Nuked one on the Vita, no trophy. I also checked the PS3 version number and it's still on 1.00 with no updates available. I'm betting on you having CFW installed on your PS3.

Edited by Nuttro93

I doubt it's been patched. Though just out of curiosity I will re-download this game to my Vita and check if you're giving us facts. I will screenshot my Vita screen if it pops. That's if trophies still show up in screenshots.

Edit: Nuked one on the Vita, no trophy. I also checked the PS3 version number and it's still on 1.00 with no updates available. I'm betting on you having CFW installed on your PS3.

I'm sorry to disappoint you but I do not use CFW and never imagined doing shit like this .... I played the way I spoke there in the post above ..... as I said, I threw on my Vita and not on PS3 therefore can not be used CFW, since the Vita not have this type of system .... this achievement as I said, it depends, in addition to pure luck, too much depends on his ability .....

• 1 month later...

Is this trophy still glitches. I'm see people with 100%

No friend , this jgo has no glitch , I legitimately did both trophies in question but , like most players fail to make the trophies reported glitch , I am banned from the rank because of this, interesting , no one is willing to do as I did , get playing this game until you get . Unfortunately for several lazy guilt there , I'm with the red profile !

• 2 months later...

It also doesn't help that no can understand what you're saying. Post screenshots of you earning the trophies (they should be in your Vita trophy set) and then we'll believe these trophies are possible.

I'm still holding out hope they patch this or theres some roundabout way to earning these because I'm sick of starting games that end up having glitched trophy sets

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For anyone who still cares, this from the Nuclear Throne post on the EU PlayStation blog this week. Make of it what you will:

X-Live-X: Will the day come, when you patch Luftrausers regarding the two trophies “DONT MESS WITH THE RAUSER *” and “MASTER RAUSER” which never ever worked?

Rami Ismail: Absolutely something on our to-do list. We can’t promise a fix because of the work that might be involved, but we’re going to look into it when Nuclear Throne is done. We’ll keep you up to date.

Source: http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/11/09/how-nuclear-throne-on-ps3-ps4-ps-vita-aims-to-be-mean-fun-and-never-unfair/ (post 7)

Edited by YimSiphny