DON'T MESS WITH THE RAUSER glitched?

YimSiphny

For anyone who still cares, this from the Nuclear Throne post on the EU PlayStation blog this week. Make of it what you will:

X-Live-X: Will the day come, when you patch Luftrausers regarding the two trophies “DONT MESS WITH THE RAUSER *” and “MASTER RAUSER” which never ever worked?

Rami Ismail: Absolutely something on our to-do list. We can’t promise a fix because of the work that might be involved, but we’re going to look into it when Nuclear Throne is done. We’ll keep you up to date.

Source: http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/11/09/how-nuclear-throne-on-ps3-ps4-ps-vita-aims-to-be-mean-fun-and-never-unfair/ (post 7)

Lolol "the work that might be involved" I could probably patch it given the materials.. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I know how developers take care of trophy hunters (I can't plat both Sleeping Dogs and NBA2k14 for developers' bullshits, my posts were totally ignored), I'm sure that this game will never be fixed (about the post above, "We can't...date", I had almost the same answer from Capcom when I tried to plat Lost Planet 2 with another account and I got a glitch which stopped me, they ignored me just because it was for a trophy)  so is better that you'll never buy this game and that who got some trophies here just accepts to forget about a 100% profile, developers didin't a patch after that the game came from ps+ so is absolutely sure that they'll never do something now.

Edited by VirtualNight
  • Like 1

I know how developers take care of trophy hunters (I can't plat both Sleeping Dogs and NBA2k14 for developers' bullshits, my posts were totally ignored), I'm sure that this game will never be fixed (about the post above, "We can't...date", I had almost the same answer from Capcom when I tried to plat Lost Planet 2 with another account and I got a glitch which stopped me, they ignored me just because it was for a trophy) so is better that you'll never buy this game and that who got some trophies here just accepts to forget about a 100% profile, developers didin't a patch after that the game came from ps+ so is absolutely sure that they'll never do something now.

What's keeping you away from Sleeping Dogs' platinum?

For anyone who still cares, this from the Nuclear Throne post on the EU PlayStation blog this week. Make of it what you will:

X-Live-X: Will the day come, when you patch Luftrausers regarding the two trophies “DONT MESS WITH THE RAUSER *” and “MASTER RAUSER” which never ever worked?

Rami Ismail: Absolutely something on our to-do list. We can’t promise a fix because of the work that might be involved, but we’re going to look into it when Nuclear Throne is done. We’ll keep you up to date.

Source: http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/11/09/how-nuclear-throne-on-ps3-ps4-ps-vita-aims-to-be-mean-fun-and-never-unfair/ (post 7)

This has been the biggest run around I have ever read. Their website hasn't even been updated since December 2014.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

This game is awesome, unless you absolutely want to 100% everything you start you should not miss out on this game. If you absolutely want to 100% everything you start, you should just play this game on a secondary account.

I saw someone playing it on PC before it came to PS+ and it looked pretty cool, was actually excited to try it out. After I read about the glitch though, I won't play it unless they ever fix it. I know I could play on a dummy account but I have way too many fully functioning games to make an alt account because their QA their product properly. It still looks like a fun game though.

I saw someone playing it on PC before it came to PS+ and it looked pretty cool, was actually excited to try it out. After I read about the glitch though, I won't play it unless they ever fix it. I know I could play on a dummy account but I have way too many fully functioning games to make an alt account because their QA their product properly. It still looks like a fun game though.

The game is fully functioning though, it's just two trophies that are unobtainable, and one of those two would be very tough or even impossible to get for most gamers even if it wasn't unobtainable.

• 4 years later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...

My time with this laser ace trophy i know this.

In SFMT mode the laser aces spawning event happens roughly once an hour. Worth of gameplay. Using the nuke body doesnt unlock the trophy. In either normal or SFMT mode. And ive cannon shot two of these things in SFMT mode and not got the trophy.

I know this trophy pops on mobile if u kill one in nornal. But so far havent got one to spawn in normal and managed to kill with a cannon.

I did all this just incase theres a certain circumstance in which it sill pop.

Edited by scorpafied
  • Like 1

• 7 months later...
5 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

So was this trophy completely unobtainable or did the 2 who got it hack the game?

Always unobtainable. Both of those people achieved the entire list in 7 seconds, which I hope is good enough evidence.

Also, it's quite a few more people than just those two who have 100% the game, seeing as the rarity for those trophies is 2.3% on PSN. There's Vita games out there that have unobtainable plats that sit at 50%+ plat rarity.