Game Trading

Sly Ripper

Well if anyone from Australia wants to trade, hit me up.

I'll trade with you. I have a couple hundred games. I can drop em' off if you live anywhere within Melbourne within an hour or so, or we can post. Suits me!

Oh, if anyones needs online passes, let me know, I can hook anyone up. Or at least try!

I have copies of Portal 2 and Bulletstorm (you'll have to buy the online pass) that I don't want/need anymore if anyone's interested.

I'm looking for:

-Vanquish

-Warhammer 40k: Space Marine

-Batman: Arkham City

-Darksiders

I'll give you Darksiders for Portal 2 if you'd like.

I have copies of Portal 2 and Bulletstorm (you'll have to buy the online pass) that I don't want/need anymore if anyone's interested.

I'm looking for:

-Vanquish

-Warhammer 40k: Space Marine

-Batman: Arkham City

-Darksiders

skid, mate - i would also be interested in trading my UK PAL version of Darksiders for your Portal 2. As it is a blu-ray disc, it is region free and can be played on ANY PS3 console. Of course, if dude above decides to not follow through on his stated interest in the same trade first.

i live in Austin, TX now, no longer in Northern Ireland. am happy enough to mail first, as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hey all,

hoping to revive this thread - have unpacked all my ps3 games since moving from uk, and there are some i would like to try and trade.

they are mostly UK PAL but play on any PS3. ALL are official genuine retail games. most all are new and still sealed in shrink wrap, and am happy to upload photos as proof. reaso for trading is simple: i am a very casual gamer, used mostly to action, hack and slash games and not the best at shooters. so am looking to trade for games i think i'd be more likely to actually play and not just lay on a shelf.

some titles that come to mind now:

call of duty: world @ war (uk - pal) new sealed

infamous (uk - pal) new sealed

elder scrolls 4: oblivion goty (NTSC - NA) new not sealed

little big planet goty (uk - pal) new not sealed

modnation racers (uk - pal) new sealed

red dead redemption undead nightmare (uk - pal) new sealed

god of war collection (NTSC - NA) as new

am currently working on plat for

3d dot game heroes (uk - pal) and darksiders (uk - pal) and would gladly consider trading these sooner rather than later.

ALL my games are treated better than i look after myself. i have others i am reluctant to trade because i'd like to think i will play them at some point but could trade if deal is a good one.

any initial interest?

thanks in advance?

I really want oblivion! does it have the map in it? and which goty is it though? does it have a red bar, or a black bar? (since there are two) could you trade me? heres what i can offer

-Mafia II

-LA Noire

-Dante's Inferno

-Brink

-NFS Hot Pursuit

-NFS Shift

-007 Blood stone

-medal of honor

-mortal kombat

-cod mw2

-socom 4

also, if youre done with darksiders, would you like to trade me that as well?

Edited by Kirbz

• 2 months later...

I really want oblivion! does it have the map in it? and which goty is it though? does it have a red bar, or a black bar? (since there are two) could you trade me? heres what i can offer

-Mafia II

-LA Noire

-Dante's Inferno

-Brink

-NFS Hot Pursuit

-NFS Shift

-007 Blood stone

-medal of honor

-mortal kombat

-cod mw2

-socom 4

also, if youre done with darksiders, would you like to trade me that as well?

hey kirby,

sorry for only now getting back to your message but first time in a while i log onto this site - the log in page has changed i noticed.

anyhow - i would not mind trading the oblivion goty - it is black label one no red on the spine or anywhere on the case that i can see.

mortal combat sounds kool.

is it the komplete edition.

otherwise, am only interested in l.a. noire. anything else you have as of recent that you could offer. i have NOT at all played oblivion. it is as new as when my sister mailed it to me. hasn't even seen the inside of the slim ps3. :)

hey kirby,

sorry for only now getting back to your message but first time in a while i log onto this site - the log in page has changed i noticed.

anyhow - i would not mind trading the oblivion goty - it is black label one no red on the spine or anywhere on the case that i can see.

mortal combat sounds kool.

is it the komplete edition.

otherwise, am only interested in l.a. noire. anything else you have as of recent that you could offer. i have NOT at all played oblivion. it is as new as when my sister mailed it to me. hasn't even seen the inside of the slim ps3. :)

No it is the regular edition of Mk and I used the online pass

And I don't have any new games I am willing to trade sorru

• 3 weeks later...

whenever u send a game what do you say at the post office desk? do you just say can i send this first class?

Yup that's right ^_^ you can also send first class recorded (signed for) or international signed for if you're sending it overseas, but in my experience this always costs quite a bit extra, they might give you other options at the post office aswell. Just based on my knowledge from sending lottttts of things (including games) that i've sold on ebay hehe :blah: Edited by JennifairyW

Yup that's right ^_^ you can also send first class recorded (signed for) or international signed for if you're sending it overseas, but in my experience this always costs quite a bit extra, they might give you other options at the post office aswell. Just based on my knowledge from sending lottttts of things (including games) that i've sold on ebay hehe :blah:

ahh thanks, it would feel silly going to the post office and not knowing what to say lol.

• 2 weeks later...

whenever u send a game what do you say at the post office desk? do you just say can i send this first class?

I ask for first class with delivery confirmation. I think the delivery confirmation is included with first class, but I ask for it anyway.

I miss Switchgames :(

Looking to trade, U.S. only, the following titles -

Spider Man - Shattered Dimensions

Heavy Fire - Afghanistan

Captain America

Resistance 2

MMA

Looking for -

Most any game with trophy support and no multiplayer, with the exception of anything "kiddie"

• 2 months later...

looking for some trades, US only plz

- want to trade - 

Mass Effect Trilogy (never played still has super voucher)

Lego Pirates of the Caribbean

AC3: Liberation - Vita

Fallout 3 GOTY

Borderlands GOTY

- looking for -

Castlevania: LoS

Lego Batman 2 Vita

Hitman Trilogy

Edited by Dark_KnightRisen

I know this is isn't a game, but I am looking to trade my Tritton AX720 headset for any PS Vita. I'm willing to throw in Battlefield 3 or Call of Duty Black Ops II as well. 

This is a pretty trusting trade to run through the mail. I really suggest you check on your local craigslist, if you live in the US, as you could totally find someone very interested in the suggestion.

• 1 month later...

looking for some trades, US only plz

- want to trade - 

Mass Effect Trilogy (never played still has super voucher)

Lego Pirates of the Caribbean

AC3: Liberation - Vita

Fallout 3 GOTY

Borderlands GOTY

- looking for -

Castlevania: LoS

Lego Batman 2 Vita

Hitman Trilogy

Hey, I have the castlevania limited edition I would like to trade you. But do you have any other games? I am not really interested in any of those..

lords-of-shadow-cover-art.jpg