Your FUNNIEST moments in gaming

YoThief_

Like the title says what would be one of your funniest moments in gaming

Mine would be playing call of duty ghosts and hearing my friend rage

i was telling him to stop getting mad and then i had a look at the scoreboard 

and he was going neg (negative) 2-16, i couldnt help but laugh and tease him   :giggle: ,

even the enemy team was laughing at the end of the match it seemed really funny

at the time. 

so whats your funniest moment in gaming ?  :giggle:

-Getting hate mail and being repoted for 'cheating' in LBP Karting.

Let's just say that the Online Champ trophy came naturally to me. :D

-I attempted to kill Children in Skyrim and a nearby soldier one shotted me.

-While playing online in NFS: Most Wanted, Another player tried to run me off the road when going over a bridge over the ocean. I hit the edge of the bridge, my car flipped several times while airborne and I happened to land on all four wheels on the opposing bridge. xD

Edited by Blue Flare

Getting some shitty homophibic message from someone I beat in Battlefield.

Reported him.

Got a message a few days later with more homophobic crap plus adding some racism for good measure (im a straight white guy btw, but thats neither her nor there) telling me how I should die for getting him a 1 day ban.

Reported him.

Got a message filed with some of the worst stuff ive EVER read about 2 weeks later saying he got banned for some amount of time again, and that me and my whole family should die.

Reported him.

Haven't heard from him since :D

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I laughed when in KH grinding for the Serenity Power the Pink Astrigus or w/e just dropped like 6 of the powers at once I was like wtf?

But my funniest time was playing GTA:SA with my little brother we did the flying car cheat and flew through the city and both jumped out of the car I fell atop a hooker and my brother fell atop me and then the car came crashing down onto us exploding.

I thought I was going to die laughing then.

Me playing the first Aliens vs Predator game with some friends back in the day, I was walking up some stairs that made a left turn on the top, when I turn around I see a friend of mine going after 1 Alien into a room, guns blazing and all, moments later I see him running out of there with around 10 Aliens chasing after him. I died right there because I couldn't stop laughing at it.

I really have to agree about Mario Party. That game is just that - a fuggin' party. 

I remember at the end of the final round the person with the least stars or whatever would be kicked off that platform with the rest of winners (1st 2nd 3rd etc). It was so mean but so damn funny.