Do you have a name for your ps3? :p

frankywuff

You can actually give it a name in the settings.

I think i named mine "sexy beast" lol.

I was exactly going to say that.

In the moment you active your console in the website (account management) you can assign a name for your device.

In fact, i had to name it because years ago I had a fat 60Gb which ylod on me (I miss u :( ) and i had the 2nd activation in my brother's PS3, so when i bought the Super slim i needed to deactivate the Fat one first, i was a lil confused because both consoles had the default name, so now both have their own name.

EDIT:

What!!!!!??? I just checked my account and Sony cleared my names!!!! Now both say: My PS3 System (1 and 2)  :facepalm: So now i have to figure out which one is the new one.

Updated now and named it Luna.

Edited by GoldenShaka

I give my electronics actual names. It started with my first iPod, because Apple's setup wizard in its infinite wisdom said "Please name your new device." The space by default said [My AppleID]_iPod, but I changed it to Todd because I was in a whimsical mood that day. As in Todd the iPod. Later I had a Sony VAIO laptop I named Sandy because they asked me to name my device then too. Then my wife got into the act and named my Macbook Abby, then she started calling the PS3 Patsy, my Vita Vizzy, and the PS4 Sammie (as in, short for Samantha). After I thought about it, I remember I had a female friend awhile back who referred to my Toshiba laptop then as Tabitha.

Now that I think about it, I only named two things with an actual name, as a joke. I seem to attract women that want to name my shit for me.

• Like 2