What ps3/4 'Auto' fire turbo controllers do you use / know of?

ixcoh

I already know of the Hori FPS plus which is great for both PS3/4, what turbo controllers do you use that have the 'auto' setting? 
Links or names of controllers would be awesome, I'm in the market for a few, to afk ps3 games, but am struggling to both, find controllers that are confirmed auto on eBay or Amazon or just a list on a trophy website with confirmed auto controllers. There's many 'Turbo' controllers, but they are mostly just one setting of turbo that needs to be pressed to work. 'Auto' requires no button pressing from the user. If you own one or know of one, please do share, covering both consoles would be great, but I'd personally like PS3. 
Thanks. :) 

14 hours ago, saiyanbloodstyle said:

Thank you, with this controller, AFK boosting is possible? There is no need to hold down a button for turbo to work? 

31 minutes ago, ixcoh said:

Thank you, with this controller, AFK boosting is possible? There is no need to hold down a button for turbo to work? 

What games do you AFK on and how?

Well for me i press the T button then just hold button i need to instead of tapping, i think you need to press buttons unless there's another hidden feature on the controller i don't know about.

• Like 1

On 4/17/2023 at 6:22 PM, ixcoh said:

I already know of the Hori FPS plus which is great for both PS3/4, what turbo controllers do you use that have the 'auto' setting? 

The Hori FPS has auto also...just saying.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, saiyanbloodstyle said:

What games do you AFK on and how?

Well for me i press the T button then just hold button i need to instead of tapping, i think you need to press buttons unless there's another hidden feature on the controller i don't know about.

Typically, you'd hold the turbo controller down and press the button a second time if you want to turn it off. On controllers with 'auto' turbo, rather than turning off turbo after the second press, it'll become auto. 

1 minute ago, Helyx said:

The Hori FPS has auto also...just saying.

I own one already, but they're £40+ at the cheap end and typically £50/£60. 

1 minute ago, ixcoh said:

they're £40+ at the cheap end and typically £50/£60. 

Any cheaper and you'll be buying garbage. Hori Pad is the best turbo for the functions, the price point,  and it works with PS3 and PS4.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Helyx said:

Any cheaper and you'll be buying garbage. Hori Pad is the best turbo for the functions, the price point,  and it works with PS3 and PS4.

Yes, of course. But I don't want to spend £200 on 4 turbo controllers. 

1 hour ago, Helyx said:

Then maybe skip the hardware all together and use software to remote play with a PC and add your own turbo function.

https://www.sony.com/electronics/support/articles/00012677

Or I could source other controllers. I have already sourced a couple of horipad minis for example. Which go for cheaper than the FPS plus. Equally I have sourced a fight commander pro. 
My post explicitly commented on and ruled out FPS plus controllers for a reason as I was looking for other controllers. I have since found some and am still open to suggestions. It is not Hori FPS plus or nothing. It is surely not practical to run the PC tool on 4-6 consoles at the same time?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...