Terrible performance issues and glitches.

SlippingJimy

Anyone having similar issues with the ps5 version, it's taking forever to load into the normal campaign map (10+ mins)  and once loaded in if you travel to another main section of the map  it glitches are just floating in white space. 

Needs some serious patches to get up to scratch 

• Like 1

I'm playing on PS5 too, on campaign first playthrough I got the mission to attack 3 enemy camps (one of the earlier after tutorial) and when I arrived to one camp, the enemy camp was floating in the air and spawning minions. Had to build stairs which also went invisible, but could walk up on them... It was like half the map vanished. But I saved and went back to main menu, reloaded and it was fine

1 hour ago, Erkawest said:

I'm playing on PS5 too, on campaign first playthrough I got the mission to attack 3 enemy camps (one of the earlier after tutorial) and when I arrived to one camp, the enemy camp was floating in the air and spawning minions. Had to build stairs which also went invisible, but could walk up on them... It was like half the map vanished. But I saved and went back to main menu, reloaded and it was fine

Yes similar issues, is happening quite often enough to a problem. Exiting game and loading back wouldn't be so bad if it didn't take forever to start. Noticed fast travelling it really struggles to in load map and assets. It doesn't feel like a game that should be resource taxing on the ps5..feels like its justs poorly optimised.

Edited by SlippingJimy

New glitch, while fast travelling you might end up in the sky, unable to move. Going to other locations doesn't solve it, but a quit to main menu does.

Now tried to do it and I'm stuck at the "loading" box, not loading screen

Edit: Just did the trophy for 80 followers, game was lagging so bad with so much on the screen. Time was rewinding and sending me back to my previous position even after moving, I thought the game would crash any second. This is not optimized for PS5

Random structures and walls suddenly spawning in air

Spawning new followers consumed my materials but didnt spawn new ones, as I was holding Square button, past 40+ minions. Be careful, game couldn't keep up.

Fighting with 60+ minions and constructing a bridge at an enemy outpost made the game freeze for 30 seconds until it recovered, couldn't do any commands but swing my sword

Edited by Erkawest

Yep that's sounds pretty familiar Ekrawest. I tried playing on my PS4 and it's all the same problem. So not isolated to just the ps5. Apparently on PC there are a heap of crashing long loading problems too. 

Played a bit of co-op today and it sorta works. 

Edited by SlippingJimy

56 minutes ago, SlippingJimy said:

Yep that's sounds pretty familiar Ekrawest. I tried playing on my PS4 and it's all the same problem. So not isolated to just the ps5. Apparently on PC there are a heap of crashing long loading problems too. 

Played a bit of co-op today and it sorta works. 

Can confirm with Slippingjimy ps4 version is just as bad. Reinstalling and new saves fix nothing either 

• Like 1

Another bug fighting the final boss "The Great Hog"
I started the boss fight but quit to save & return to main menu mid-fight, thinking it would reset the fight as I wanted to switch to "Legendary" difficulty to see if it counts.

Jumped back in only to see that it put me back to where I had quit, mid-boss fight, then the boss suddenly dying at 80% health... Giving me the boss fight trophy but not Legendary one (I did not play Legendary from start)

Edited by Erkawest