Jack's Signature Requests

jackattack1398

6Xs4Q.png

Hey guys, and welcome to my shop. I've been making sigs for quite a few months now, and I get better with every sig I make. It feels pretty cool to be the first one on this site to have a shop, and I'm confident that you guys will be happy with my work if you decide to shoot me a request.

Rules

~Once you have received your signature, please put, "Made by jackattack1398" somewhere in your signature space if you have room for it.

~You are only allowed one signature request per every 2 weeks (14 days)

~Be patient. I do things like play sports, hang out with friends, and I have to worry about schoolwork as well. Those three commitments all come before sig making, so I may get busy and take longer than usual to make your sig. However, it shouldn't take me more than 3 days to get your request done.

~No flaming/trolling will be allowed in this thread. If you do, I will send you one warning via PM. If you flame or troll a second time, you will be banned from this shop and I will not make you anything ever again.

Requesting

~Theme: Basically tell me what you want the sig to be of. If you have a specific image in mind, feel free to link me to it in your request. However, just because you request for me to use it in the sig, I will not guarantee that I will use it. Many times, I've been linked to low-quality pictures that are basically unusable. If I think I will be able to use the image in the sig, I will. Just don't be surprised if you receive a sig that doesn't have that exact image in it.

~Size: Since I prefer longer and more slender sigs opposed to more big and blocky ones, I will limit the requesting size to 400x150 pixels. Requesting the sig's size is completely optional, so you can leave me to decide the size.

~Text: I offer both text and subtext on my signatures. Just tell me what you want it to say, and I'll make it happen. Regular text is usually just your name, and subtext can pretty much be anything.

Examples

1gzwC.png

yQJzz.png

GbZAx.png

oRoia.png

5VqCJ.png

Well that's about it, folks. If you like my work, then request away!

:)

• Like 2

Unlike many of the people on these forums, I actually have a social life. I play sports, hang out with friends

From this thread.

I'm almost always home

From this thread.

Inconsistencies, eh? ;)

But seriously, I like your work, so you'll likely be getting a request from me soon.

Days?

lolwut

Bullshit.

My request: Surprise me, please. Something that makes you think "A_FlyingMegaKiwi". ;)

Text: A_FlyingMegaKiwi

Cheers.

I shall get right on it, Kiwi. :D

From this thread.

From this thread.

Inconsistencies, eh? ;)

But seriously, I like your work, so you'll likely be getting a request from me soon.

Home = Not on vacation, not physically in my house. ;)

~Be patient. Unlike many of the people on these forums, I actually have a social life.

Because we're all a bunch of house-bound social retards. I see what you did there.

Maybe when you make statements in future, you should try not to insult the people you are making the statements towards. Just some advice in social etiquette. Oh hang on, you don't need that advice, do you Mr Popularity? :P

Because we're all a bunch of house-bound social retards. I see what you did there.

Maybe when you make statements in future, you should try not to insult the people you are making the statements towards. Just some advice in social etiquette. Oh hang on, you don't need that advice, do you Mr Popularity? :P

Yep, just insult large portions of the community. That's perfectly fine.

Edit: Wait, I'm not even the first person to mention this. Why haven't you edited that yet?

Umm maybe because it's supposed to be taken as a joke. :P If people are actually offended by it then I could edit it out. :P I was just trying to lighten up the relative seriousness of the thread itself by putting it in there. No hard feelings. :P

Your T&C of having a sig made are pretty decent too, no like-begging and no requirement for attribution, just a polite request. I like that. :)

If ever I get tired of my Joe Danger sig, I shall come here for a replacement.

• 2 weeks later...

Sammy, here's your sig:

813lh.png

http://i.imgur.com/813lh.png

Sorry for taking so long on your request, Kiwi. I've been relatively busy and I've kinda been slacking off with my sig making recently. I'm completely unsure of what to make your sig about, as you've kind of just left me with nothing really to work with. 'Something that screams A_MegaFlyingKiwi' isn't something I can work with. Anything more specific you'd like?

Sorry for taking so long on your request, Kiwi. I've been relatively busy and I've kinda been slacking off with my sig making recently. I'm completely unsure of what to make your sig about, as you've kind of just left me with nothing really to work with. 'Something that screams A_FlyingMegaKiwi' isn't something I can work with. Anything more specific you'd like?

Quiet, maggot. Let there be ponies and awesomeness and spaghetti and Mudkipz and awesomeness.

hey Jack, may i have a LBP2 sig?

if possible, i would like this image of me in LBP2? :P --> this image

if that image doesn't work then a regular LBP2 sig would be fine too. and the text for the sig being DaRe with any font of your choice.

thanks Jack! :D

jackieee ;o could you make me an awesome sig? ;3

i want a pink sig with kirby. and i want it to say KirbySeph.

thats all. thanks :P

I'll have it ready for you soon. :)

hey Jack, may i have a LBP2 sig?

if possible, i would like this image of me in LBP2? :P --> this image

if that image doesn't work then a regular LBP2 sig would be fine too. and the text for the sig being DaRe with any font of your choice.

thanks Jack! :D

I don't think I could use that image as it's really low quality, but I'll be able to have this for you soon as well. :D