Any guide coming? Trophies boostable?

Casciaro1997

If you follow the advice in the tips for new players thread you can’t go far wrong. Basically build a few small 9000 life outposts, rake in the resources, buy pretty much everything when you can afford them, do some raids for extra resources and look out for the forbidden tombs. Some things take a while to grind out but you get WAY more resources from building good outposts than raiding others.

22 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

You can always make your own guide...

I think its more that hes not started the game yet and wondering about a guide to help him through it as apposed to him finishing it and wanted to help others at this time

Edited by dannyswfc9
  • Like 2

On 4/20/2023 at 4:24 PM, Casciaro1997 said:

Wondering if theres a guide coming or if someone can make a quick guide/what to look out for.

also are trophies boostable with a partner? 

Hey! I am actually in the process of writing a guide for the game. I am currently halfway through the trophy description, I will be also having a detailed section on how to create a killer outpost and the like ?. 

When it comes to the trophies, you can do them with a partner, but it is much easier to speedrun "Dangerous" outposts using the Defensive Weapon. You can clear many outposts quickly using this strategy and you will be able to amaze resources faster. I hope that was helpful! 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, ArkhamKnight895 said:

Hey! I am actually in the process of writing a guide for the game. I am currently halfway through the trophy description, I will be also having a detailed section on how to create a killer outpost and the like 1f602.png

When it comes to the trophies, you can do them with a partner, but it is much easier to speedrun "Dangerous" outposts using the Defensive Weapon. You can clear many outposts quickly using this strategy and you will be able to amaze resources faster. I hope that was helpful! 

Great news!! Cant wait for your guide mate? will you be posting it ont psn profiles? Or on a separate webpage. Please link it to me once its done! Wish you the best on it mate. Also any idea when you’ll have it ready?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Casciaro1997 said:

Great news!! Cant wait for your guide mate1f601.png will you be posting it ont psn profiles? Or on a separate webpage. Please link it to me once its done! Wish you the best on it mate. Also any idea when you’ll have it ready?

Thanks ? I will be posting the guide here, I'll be more than happy to link it to you. At a glance, I feel that I am about one to two weeks from submitting it for revision, hopefully sooner ?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, ArkhamKnight895 said:

Hey @Casciaro1997! I wanted to give you a quick update regarding the Meet your Maker guide. It took me longer than planned but I will be submitting the guide for review this weekend, and then we just have to wait for the guide team to check it. Once it is published, I'll let you know. Hope you have a good one! 1f601.png

Thanks alot bro!???? appreciate it

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...