Burial at sea ep 02 trophy troubles

lpgcavazos

Same thing is happening to me. It's almost as if the trophies haven't been patched into PSN yet. They show up locally after you load the DLC but you can't sync them to your profile. I'm sure it will be fixed soon.

*edit* BTW this DLC is sweeeet.

Edited by lporiginalg

To make them show up on your list you need to install the DLC and start playing it. You can only see them then on your local list. Trophies you earned won't show up on your profile until Irrational syncs them with Sony on their side. My guess it will happen tomorrow.

I was wating to play the 2nd episode, which is what im doing right now, but my problem is i cant see ep 02 trophy pack nor the trophies i got so far gor that dlc. Does anyone know if this is some kind of glitch or something?

Im not sure if your talking about on PSN or on here?

I played the new DLC last night and was able to earn trophies and see them just fine on my XMB but I do see that this site doesnt have the DLC trophy pack updated on here

Not sure if its still a problem but in the past for this game to earn trophies you MUST be signed in to PSN or some trophies may not pop when suppose to.

Edited by weeztha

I don't have Bioshock Infinite but this happened to me with SRIV. I'm still not sure whether it's the dev or Sony who've screwed up, but as far as Sony [servers] is concerned, the trophies for this DLC don't exist. My recommendation is to try and avoid playing if you can; if you get trophies that Sony has no record of, whenever you sync the progress bar will never finish and you'll get an annoying error. They will eventually show up on the Sony servers, but they're supposed to already be there. There's no point trying to contact anyone either, Irrational will send you to Sony customer support and Sony will send you back to Irrational, with both sides claiming it's an issue with the other side.

Same thing here trophies are messed up...they pop and appear on the list just as normal but in my profile they don't sync and don't appear...was wondering why it wasn't showing 81 trophies instead of 71 here on the site but now I know...thing is messed up.Hope they fix this soon.

It's fine on PSN but PSNP hasn't updated the list yet?

edit: Yeah, not showing on profile on PSN. Hope they get it working soon.

Yeah. Trophies that won't sync can be viewed locally, meaning you can look at them in your PS3 trophy list when the trophy mode is "Offline". But they can't be viewed in online mode, or on any website that accesses your trophy information like PSNProfiles or even the Playstation website itself (or the Playstation app for smartphones). There's nothing you can do except wait for the trophy information to become available to Sony. Keep an eye on the trophy list here at PSNProfiles. As soon as it's showing those trophies, you'll be able to successfully sync your earned trophies.

Yeah. Trophies that won't sync can be viewed locally, meaning you can look at them in your PS3 trophy list when the trophy mode is "Offline". But they can't be viewed in online mode, or on any website that accesses your trophy information like PSNProfiles or even the Playstation website itself (or the Playstation app for smartphones). There's nothing you can do except wait for the trophy information to become available to Sony. Keep an eye on the trophy list here at PSNProfiles. As soon as it's showing those trophies, you'll be able to successfully sync your earned trophies.

Yep. But what about earning other trophies? I just got my 100% and a trophy from another game after that, should I wait with syncing? I'm worried it fucks things up.

Edited by MrCostari

Same issue here, trophies don't sync online, you can only view them in offline mode, i completed all Bioshock Infinite trophies, including all DLC except Burial EP2 trophies (just 2 more to finish) and for some strange reason the trophy "written in the clouds" and "Platinum Columbia" and all of EP2 trophies doesn't appear online, another issue i'm having with the game is when you finish EP2 and want to load a specific chapter, i i take too long to choose, the game kicks me to the chapter selection screen and the interaction with the controller is lost, is not that the game freezes or the controller's connection is lost, it's some weird glitch, big patch coming soon i guess.

I been having this issue myself. I got all 10 trophies but they won't sync. I called Sony today and then I called 2K. I provided them with screen shots of my screen showing how they appear fine in offline mode, but disappear in online mode. The person I talked to on the phone from 2K said that he is going to send the issue to the proper department and that they would email me when they have more information. I hope it gets fixed soon. I've been worried about earning other trophies since Tuesday, worried that this will some how fuck them up.