• Cerebella
    • Peacock
    • Parasoul
    • Ms. Fortune
    • Painwheel
    • Valentine
    • Double
    • Squigly

So if Autumn Games makes a sequal to this, who's ending do you think will be made canon moving forward?

Filia may seem like the obvious choice since its who they've deemed the "main character" but that would mean no more Painwheel (in a sense) and I just don't see her character just going away or changed so quickly. Personally, I'm leaning more towards Parasoul's but I also think it can very easily be Ms. Fortune's as well.

What do you all think?

It is implied in the "true" ending that even if all the endings are result of different timelines, there is a original story that involves to all the characters, even the 3 goddeses that appears in the ending playing Skullgirls.

Personally, I really liked the Peacock ending but like that includes Cerebella death, it will not happen, If I hace to choose, it would be Valentine or like you said, Mrs. Fortune but most likely to be this "original story".

• 1 month later...

Just thinking about other fighting games with "stories"  (Tekken comes to mind) I would say the longest story would probably be canon.  This would leave with either Double or Valentine.  Between these two, I would say Valentine's story is the most likely one that is canon since everyone is alive.

• 5 weeks later...

Haven't played Skullgirls since it came out. However, if i had to pick i would choose Valentine's Ending.

Since she becomes the Skull Girl it would be awesome to see her meet Painwheel once again. Also, i think it would make a good story too.

Anyone else think that maybe Valentine is Painwheel's mother somehow?

Edited by merciful84