Have I f*cked myself over?

PotrikBerger

So I got the worn magical sword from Amon and was grinding battles for the last few dragon fangs needed for crafting the last weapon needed for 100%.....and somehow I managed to accidentally disassemble the worn magical sword. I didn’t realise I did this and once I had all the dragon fangs, I saved the game.

So now I have no magical worn sword...but all the other items needed to craft the last sword and no save I can return to. Is my ONLY option now to face the absolutely awful grind to 500,000 gambling points to buy one from gambling den or is there any other way to get another one? I mean 500,000 points will take longer than it took to get all the seals....I can’t believe I’ve done this ?

7 minutes ago, PotrikBerger said:

So I got the worn magical sword from Amon and was grinding battles for the last few dragon fangs needed for crafting the last weapon needed for 100%.....and somehow I managed to accidentally disassemble the worn magical sword. I didn’t realise I did this and once I had all the dragon fangs, I saved the game.

So now I have no magical worn sword...but all the other items needed to craft the last sword and no save I can return to. Is my ONLY option now to face the absolutely awful grind to 500,000 gambling points to buy one from gambling den or is there any other way to get another one? I mean 500,000 points will take longer than it took to get all the seals....I can’t believe I’ve done this 1f63f.png

Getting it at the gambling den is the only other way. 

• Like 2

Just now, Dr__Hennessy said:

Getting it at the gambling den is the only other way. 

Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Damn...my hope for a different answer lasted all of three minutes. But thanks dude for confirming my fears so quickly....I’m not sure I can face trying to get that many points though. Im Gonna go cry in a corner for a bit.

1 minute ago, PotrikBerger said:

Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Damn...my hope for a different answer lasted all of three minutes. But thanks dude for confirming my fears so quickly....I’m not sure I can face trying to get that many points though. Im Gonna go cry in a corner for a bit.

Yea I think it’s a bit much that price. You don’t have a manual save before discarding? 

Just now, Dr__Hennessy said:

Yea I think it’s a bit much that price. You don’t have a manual save before discarding? 

No. Ironically I made a save standing right in front of the blacksmith ‘just in case’ something went wrong with the smithing. It’s only when I opened up the crafting menu that I realised what I done when the worn magical sword was no longer there.

I was just impatiently speed clicking through the end of battle screens after each run of 3-20 and sometimes I was dismantling weapons I had collected. Again, doing this far too fast. The really stupid thing is I had absolutely no need to be dismantling weapons as I got all the seals days ago.

just so stupid. So very very stupid.

• Like 1

It shouldn't take too long to accumulate 500k gambling points via chicken racing.

Just decide which chicken you think will win, then bet the 300 max bet on every outcome that has them placing first from the dividend list. If it doesn't win then just reload and repeat.

Can rack up those gaming points quick with this.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Mewha said:

It shouldn't take too long to accumulate 500k gambling points via chicken racing.

Just decide which chicken you think will win, then bet the 300 max bet on every outcome that has them placing first from the dividend list. If it doesn't win then just reload and repeat.

I will definitely give this a try my friend

• Like 1

Here's an even quicker way to make money. Bet on the chicken positions that give you the most money (should be predicting each position). When you finish buying the tickets, quit the game mode and then quickly start the race. Not only will you get your points back, but you'll also win the gambling currency you bet for. 

2 minutes ago, Gamer7812 said:

Here's an even quicker way to make money. Bet on the chicken positions that give you the most money (should be predicting each position). When you finish buying the tickets, quit the game mode and then quickly start the race. Not only will you get your points back, but you'll also win the gambling currency you bet for. 

This method was patched unfortunately.

5 hours ago, Mewha said:

Thanks so much for this suggestion. Took just under two hours, maybe an hour and a half,  but I got the 500,000 and now the plat. Not sure I would have tried chicken racing as only did what I needed there for trophies and never went back. Seemed to random to try and grind on. Cheers @Mewha

• Like 1