Any advice on this trophy?

hishomie1

ughh can't stand it when peoples only replies to the OP are them bitching about what the OP did wrong with the post they made.. gtfo, as for some advice, try searching on youtube or google, or perhaps look at the trophy tips for that trophy, maybe some of those places may help. Worth a try right. 

ughh can't stand it when peoples only replies to the OP are them bitching about what the OP did wrong with the post they made.. gtfo, as for some advice, try searching on youtube or google, or perhaps look at the trophy tips for that trophy, maybe some of those places may help. Worth a try right.

Try PM one of the moderators. (Parker, Sly Ripper, eburkulosis, or AlteredFormula) and tell them to move it to the appropriate spot.

Pretty much all I know is that your supposed to have access 57 locations before the prison & the final 15 at the prison.

You could always go by this list & mark off each place you've been.

http://deadislandwiki.com/wiki/There_and_back_again

Thank you, Stark and Masa! And yeah bwuthole you're right lol. But hey they still put in their 2 cents, you did too (:

I'm about to get the platinum on this myself and I heard from someone that there was a place on the bottom left of the resort map that wasn't tied to any quests or side quests, I forget where it was posted but he also said that it was on the shore and that there was a boat.  Just try heading south down the coastline from where you start after the prologue, I just got this trophy a couple of days ago so I know that it's not completely glitched.  Hopefully this helps.

Edited by theshywaterguy
  • Like 1

I'm about to get the platinum on this myself and I heard from someone that there was a place on the bottom left of the resort map that wasn't tied to any quests or side quests, I forget where it was posted but he also said that it was on the shore and that there was a boat.  Just try heading south down the coastline from where you start after the prologue, I just got this trophy a couple of days ago so I know that it's not completely glitched.  Hopefully this helps.

I will give a shot soon, thank you!

You do realize I was answering the question that the original post asked, right?  He wanted to know if it could be moved or deleted, and I answered his question.  It is good to point out where the thread needs to be so if other people are wanting to find this thread they can properly find it in the proper games thread rather than being thrown in the PS3 forum where a lot of threads already exist.

Not trying to sound mean, but just giving justification :)

You do realize I was answering the question that the original post asked, right?  He wanted to know if it could be moved or deleted, and I answered his question.  It is good to point out where the thread needs to be so if other people are wanting to find this thread they can properly find it in the proper games thread rather than being thrown in the PS3 forum where a lot of threads already exist.

Not trying to sound mean, but just giving justification :)

I get you ;) you see it a lot when people ask for specific things on here though, people always seem so quick to jump to the 'oh you should have done it here' thing now, kind of reminds me of the 'first' comment on youtube that every one posts, if you give em a friendly pointer and say hey man this really belongs in this section and then you add your two cents after, that's awesome, it's helping the noobs and it's answering the persons question. Most people just go straight to telling them they're wrong, telling them what to do and not answering their question at all lol, so ass backwards and not needed, you didn't do that, I wasn't implying it was you either, the posts here were fairly good and helpful, not that they need my approval lol, just bugs me when I see the useless whiny bitches, whining at new comers because they made a mistake. lol I'm ranting, my bad. 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...