Who is your Favorite Character in Gaming History so far?

DarknessKey92

Jill Valentine --(Resident Evil Series)

Batman --(Batman Arkham Series)

Captain Martin Walker --(Spec Ops: The Line)

Lara Croft --(Tomb Raider)

Aya Brea --(Parasite Eve)

All these characters left me feeling for them and all endured some form of torture/punishment or can be related to.

• Like 1

Top Five for me would be:

1- Solid Snake, Big Boss - MGS Series (also best video game series ever :D)

2- John Marston - Red Dead Redemtion (if you finished the game you know it why i put this in second place :P

3- Dante - Devil May Cry 3 - (yeah he is so badass! don't believe me, then watch this)

4- DaxterJak and Daxter Series (yep every top five list needs one childish character, no but seriously he is funny)

5- Vass -  Far Cry 3 - (Also my favourite villain in videogame history)

No need for those big images i think :P

In no specific order: (I actually sat and thought about this question long and hard lol)

Mitsuru Kirijo Persona 3 3032501-mitsuru_kirijo_render.png

Everything about her character I just love and admire the hell out of. I love that she is resilient, extremely intelligent and confident in herself and her abilities. You never see her crack and if she does it's for a good ass reason. She is an excellent leader and I loooove strong female characters. She is one of the strongest I've ever encountered in a video game and in a very nerdy and geeky way, I wish I was like her. -longing sigh-  :wub:

Aegis Persona 3 aigis.jpg

I have a soft spot for robot characters - cause ironically, they always end up being the most "human" resulting in the humans around them to discover things about themselves or discover a new outlook on the world/life. I love the growth of Aegis during the course of the game and it hits its peak in FES,  I mean it is enough to make you cry, seriously. I just, I love her. .I just absolutely love her. 

Bayonetta  Bayonetta.jpg

I like her quirky, playful personality and of course that confidence she has. I love the way she walks to the way she fights and I find her to be one of the most creative and memorable characters ever made! And, to top it off, she has an english accent! Psshh, definitely one of my favorite characters and series ever. She is the sole reason I got a WiiU. 

Parasoul Skullgirls Parasoul_skullgirls.jpg

She is very similar to Mitsuru Kirijo. Excellent leader, resilient, confident - I love her for the same reasons. And using her is just fun as hell. I can hear "Take the shot, Juju!" "Ready #13" & "No Quarter!" thousands of times.

Mario 

SMW_Artwork_Cape-Mario.jpgCome on, everybody knows why. All around good guy, the original hero. He is like the epitome of a classic video game character. Will always love him no matter how old I get.

Megaman & Zero X-and-Zero.jpg

They're sooo cool together and they have the best theme music lol. When it came to like, best superhero duo, I didn't think of Batman & Robin, I thought of these two!  I remember playing Megaman X when I was about 4 and I had no idea what the story was about, but when Zero died I always felt this profound sadness; I know I just witnessed a death of a great character. lol I semi-hated playing the game over cause I did not want to relive that scene again!

There's so many more characters, but I don't wanna get too geeky on you guys.

Edited by miki-iki
  • Like 2

In no specific order: (I actually sat and thought about this question long and hard lol)

Mitsuru Kirijo Persona 3 

Everything about her character I just love and admire the hell out of. I love that she is resilient, extremely intelligent and confident in herself and her abilities. You never see her crack and if she does it's for a good ass reason. She is an excellent leader and I loooove strong female characters. She is one of the strongest I've ever encountered in a video game and in a very nerdy and geeky way, I wish I was like her. -longing sigh-  :wub:

Aegis Persona 3 

I have a soft spot for robot characters - cause ironically, they always end up being the most "human" resulting in the humans around them to discover things about themselves or discover a new outlook on the world/life. I love the growth of Aegis during the course of the game and it hits its peak in FES,  I mean it is enough to make you cry, seriously. I just, I love her. .I just absolutely love her. 

Bayonetta  Bayonetta.jpg

I like her quirky, playful personality and of course that confidence she has. I love the way she walks to the way she fights and I find her to be one of the most creative and memorable characters ever made! And, to top it off, she has an english accent! Psshh, definitely one of my favorite characters and series ever. She is the sole reason I got a WiiU. 

Parasoul Skullgirls 

She is very similar to Mitsuru Kirijo. Excellent leader, resilient, confident - I love her for the same reasons. And using her is just fun as hell. I can hear "Take the shot, Juju!" "Ready #13" & "No Quarter!" thousands of times.

Mario 

Come on, everybody knows why. All aSMW_Artwork_Cape-Mario.jpground good guy, the original hero. He is like the epitome of a classic video game character. Will always love him no matter how old I get.

Megaman & Zero X-and-Zero.jpg

They're sooo cool together and they have the best theme music lol. When it came to like, best superhero duo, I didn't think of Batman & Robin, I thought of these two!  I remember playing Megaman X when I was about 4 and I had no idea what the story was about, but when Zero died I always felt this profound sadness; I know I just witnessed a death of a great character. lol I semi-hated playing the game over cause I did not want to relive that scene again!

There's so many more characters, but I don't wanna get too geeky on you guys.

Wow! Amazing :) I never really thought that you'd go attached to the character of Megaman X. I never played that game again because I just don't like to watch that scene. I played X4, X6, & X8  :)

Edited by NightWing

Wow! Amazing :) I never really thought that you'd go attached to the character of Megaman X. I never played that game again because I just don't like to watch that scene. I played X4, X6, & X8  :)

How could anyone not?  :lol:

I played all of them and I love each of them to pieces. X5 and X6 were the most difficult to me. Couldn't get through those but I sure did try lol. 

How could anyone not?  :lol:

I played all of them and I love each of them to pieces. X5 and X6 were the most difficult to me. Couldn't get through those but I sure did try lol. 

xD Some who played this game don't really go deep & mostly i always  hear from them that Megaman X games are easy or child's play but never get to understand the characters.

Megaman X games were one of the very first games I've ever played in NES way back 4 along with Mario. I remember Megaman X came along with super 6 in 1 game cartdrige. xD Then X3 then followed the PS1 versions. Man, I played these like I couldn't get enough playing these except for X5. Though I play X5 but just up to the part after you beat those bosses in the 1st round. X7 was hardest for me lol

Edited by NightWing

xD Some who played this game don't really go deep & mostly i always  hear from them that Megaman X games are easy or child's play but never get to understand the characters.

Megaman X games were one of the very first games I've ever played in NES way back 4 along with Mario. I remember Megaman X came along with super 6 in 1 game cartdrige. xD Then X3 then followed the PS1 versions. Man, I played these like I couldn't get enough playing these except for X5. Though I play X5 but just up to the part after you beat those bosses in the 1st round. X7 was hardest for me lol

Well compared to the nintendo Megaman, the X games are indeed easy! Some X games are harder than others for me. Like X7 & X8 was pretty easy since the bosses weren't as fast. Buttttt personally, I think X7 & X8 could have been wayyy better though. :T

And yesss, I stated in another thread that Megaman was among the games that was the catalyst to my love for video games. It truly is...-sigh- we need more Megaman games in our lives!! lol 

Well compared to the nintendo Megaman, the X games are indeed easy! Some X games are harder than others for me. Like X7 & X8 was pretty easy since the bosses weren't as fast. Buttttt personally, I think X7 & X8 could have been wayyy better though. :T

And yesss, I stated in another thread that Megaman was among the games that was the catalyst to my love for video games. It truly is...-sigh- we need more Megaman games in our lives!! lol 

Indeed that nintendo Megaman games were hard. Megaman 8 was way too hard for me. Took me like more than 4 months because of the stages. When it comes to X series on the SNES, Megaman X was the 2nd to the hardest next to X7. I hope there will be X9 xD

Indeed that nintendo Megaman games were hard. Megaman 8 was way too hard for me. Took me like more than 4 months because of the stages. When it comes to X series on the SNES, Megaman X was the 2nd to the hardest next to X7. I hope there will be X9 xD

They were all hard for me. I think I did manage to beat all of the bosses in the first Megaman but that's it lol. The others...I can't remember anything but endless frustration!! (and catchy music) I hope there will be an X9 too but I know it won't happen. Have you played any of the spinoffs like Megaman Battle Network, Megaman Zero, Megaman ZX Advent on the GBA & DS?

They were all hard for me. I think I did manage to beat all of the bosses in the first Megaman but that's it lol. The others...I can't remember anything but endless frustration!! (and catchy music) I hope there will be an X9 too but I know it won't happen. Have you played any of the spinoffs like Megaman Battle Network, Megaman Zero, Megaman ZX Advent on the GBA & DS?

After Megaman 9, i never played it again. Too hard. Then I went back to X-series.  I played Megaman Zero & Megaman ZX. I remember drawing Megaman Zero xD

& 1 of my most favourite & most frustrating bosses i've ever fought with was this

x1-armadillo.jpg

Edited by NightWing
  • Like 1