the trophies in this game are impossible :( well for me

jakehero6

At first glance, I thought the same thing but after my first run, I followed the guide on playstationtrophies.org and was able to platinum the game.

I found the Red Ending run (Bad ending) to be harder than the White Ending (Good Ending).

The first thing you should do is just finish the game and see what ending you'll get because you'll need at least 2 runs. It took me three attempts.

Preferably, your normal run with the Red Ending and your Expert Run with the White Ending. With your last save, you can get the Green and Blue Ending. 

Only on the second run will some of the items needed become available (the Cheeseburger, Cat Key etc).

All the things I mentioned are trophy related

Edited by ARIXANDRE

ok i will look at the guide but i almost done with game will i get any ending trophies or will i have to reset everything sinice i suck

Since you didn't start your first play-through following a guide ( I didn't either), see what ending you'll end up getting.

I got the blue one on my first run and so I had to go for three tries. 

From the White Ending, you can get the Yellow, Green and Blue using your saves.

The Red Ending requires a run on it's own.

Anyone have any tips for me trying to get the red ending? I've done everything in the guide (Attempted to cut chuck, Kill all enemies, Drank bad milk twice, Ate bad food including rats, took red pills etc.) What else do I need to do now to get that red ending? :(

Anyone have any tips for me trying to get the red ending? I've done everything in the guide (Attempted to cut chuck, Kill all enemies, Drank bad milk twice, Ate bad food including rats, took red pills etc.) What else do I need to do now to get that red ending? :(

Keep torturing Hank with your flashlight... it took me quite a while to finally get the red ending. I did all the same things you are saying and got the Blue ending. I re-loaded my save and just kept torturing Hank by turning the flashlight on/off over and over. I went through 2 full batteries and finally got the Red ending. FYI, when I went to the hospital, the pills looked blue... once I picked them up, I got the Red ending.

• Like 1

Repeat all the processes more and more.

Remember, Red ending also starts by taking the BLUE pill in the last chamber.

Just do it, let the credits roll and check your mental state, it needs to be red (C or D, not sure now). If it isn't, reload and keep doing all those things.

Also don't eat at all and go to sleep that also decreases mental state.

Try eating the rotten meat if He says "Maybe..." you are on the right track.

all i ask is that you look at what trophies i need and give me some tips thanks

That's weird... for me, Lone Survivor was probably the easiest Platinum...

Even though I screwed up and had to go through 4 playthroughs instead of 2 :/

It's kinda weird how people are struggling with this game... I may even consider doing a guide.

Edited by SatoshiOokami
  • Like 1

It's kinda weird how people are struggling with this game... I may even consider doing a guide.

Well in all fairness it is easy with a guide. Without a guide it is actually a pretty tough platinum. There is a lot of stuff to do and if you do it in the wrong order you lock yourself out.

• Like 1

Since you didn't start your first play-through following a guide ( I didn't either), see what ending you'll end up getting.

I got the blue one on my first run and so I had to go for three tries. 

From the White Ending, you can get the Yellow, Green and Blue using your saves.

The Red Ending requires a run on it's own.

I got the blue ending first run on expert and didnt use mirrors and also no meat or flares then just started destroying my guys mental state by doing certain stuff in the guide so I got two endings with one save so its fairly easy to get it

Well in all fairness it is easy with a guide. Without a guide it is actually a pretty tough platinum. There is a lot of stuff to do and if you do it in the wrong order you lock yourself out.

plus the hidden trophies which is almost all of them lol

I tried to copy paste it to the forums, but mods keep taking it down

I had a quick read of your guide before it was taken down.

I would add some sort of introduction explaining how the gameplay works.  I tried to get into this game once, (when I didn't have much time), and found it confusing.  Some sort of explanation as to who the player character is, what you're supposed to be doing, what the key objects/items in the game are, how you interact with stuff, etc, would be helpful.

I intend to return to this game once I've cleared some of my backlog.  Hopefully your guide will be up by then.  ;)

i am still having a vary hard time with this game and i also suck without mirrors so dont know how i will get no mirriors trophy

Kill everything in a way and remember the paths or adapt to in-game map =)

Grounded trophy should be done together with the Red/Blue ending and preferably also Antagonist.

I tried to copy paste it to the forums, but mods keep taking it down

That is because you told them they can eat donkey dicks

i am still having a vary hard time with this game and i also suck without mirrors so dont know how i will get no mirriors trophy

Do it on Easy and you shouldn't have any problems as you can use your map. The game is quite small so walking isn't that big of a deal and if you kill everything then there is nothing in your way.