Most desired japanese game localazition for Vita

Ikenda

All the visual novels of course like White Album 2 and Chou no Doku with english translations and stackable trophy list, I know its unlikely but hey 1 can dream right? :D

But as for an actual localization thats very likely to make it to the west id say..

J-Stars Victory

Puelle Magica Battle (hopefully)

There are various others out there like Hatsune Miku Project Diva f2 and Hyperdimension Neptunia Re:Birth that I want as well but seeing as both Sega and NISA have already localized previous itteraltions of these games to the west in the past, im not worried at all since they are bound to be localized eventually anyway, I wouldnt see a reason they wouldn't unless it had heavy censorship or licensing issues which i doubt these two games will run into.

Another game would be Super Heroine Chronicles which would be epic with all the anime girls in this JRPG but like i stated, thiz might not happen due to the companies in question having to license the characters and stuff and whatnot which would become messy but hey, anything can happen right?

Have any other J-Stars games come west anyway? Namco seems like the most likely contender since they have the licenses to publish DBZ, One Peice and Naruto games in the west. Not sure how all those other characters would work out.

None have.

Won't happen you not only have to have the rights to each respective series but you need the music rights among other things the game is licensing Hell much like how A.C.E. R Another Century's Episode R will never see the light of day in the West due to the Macross Frontier music rights, so don't get your hopes up.

As for those listing Choujigen Geimu Neptune Re;Birth1 isn't it redundant to desire localisation for a game getting localisation?

Edited by Illya

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

great, but I speak Spanish  :lol:

Huh? I was just implying that the Tawainese version of SAO: Hollow Fragment has English subtitles and english text menu's. That way you can just understand everything in the game. But now we know it's coming to NA and possibly EU so i guess you can just get that version.

If you're hoping on spanish dubs or subs, i don't think there will be. 

• Like 1