Most desired japanese game localazition for Vita

Ikenda

The two bold titles do have an English Vita release and the underlined at least have a PS3 release at current in English.

Cheers for the info.

Might have to import them then, if all else fails. Maybe there will be an English version of Ar Nosurge for ps vita in the future as well then. I prefer those types of games on the vita, but at least there´s an alternative option.

I'd rather not... the amount of censorship would have been enormous to pass it to USA.

Just remove the interrogations really although it does seem odd that Senran Kagura's essentially harass the girl's in the changeroom was most likely kept intact(trophy as well) granted the interrogations do go a bit further...

The only issue this would cause would be those silver interrogation trophies and the items from each girl which could surely be altered as an unlock upon unlocking each girl and just alter the trophy types making more golds/silvers.

Cheers for the info.

Might have to import them then, if all else fails. Maybe there will be an English version of Ar Nosurge for ps vita in the future as well then. I prefer those types of games on the vita, but at least there´s an alternative option.

XBLAZE and BlazBlue are also PS3 and as for Ar Nosurge Plus I'd think they'd bring it over but considering it isn't all that old in Japan just be patient.

• 2 weeks later...