Is this platinum still can be achieved ?

Markez

In EA they sad that the servers are down but I see that some people got the plat in 2014? 

So I wondering is this still obtainable cause I'm looking to spend some cash on UT packs to get my way to platinum a lot quicker

Okay, basic English  #1 lesson 1 

Is this platinum can be achieved  - wrong 

Mixing past and present of the same verb in the same sentence can't be done.

therefor is should be like this

Is this platinum still achievable? or Can this platinum still be achieved? 

Now that we have that right, we can go on to the next section of your post :) 

In EA they sad that the servers are down but I see that some people got the plat in 2014? 

(At)         Said                                   Comma    

You got most of the sentence correct, and i would say that your mistakes here are acceptable on the internet. 

To answer your question: Severs have been open for some reason ? don't know why :confused: 

Edited by Malik
  • Like 4

Mine isn't.. 

I realize this.  Even still, not every country needs to know it fluently.  If his region relies more on other languages, or his job doesn't require it, why would he learn proper grammar?  His English is good enough for everybody to know what he's asking.  That's good enough.

I like how there are now more posts about fucking grammar than the OP question.  I'm sure, and rightfully so, a moderator will clean this thread up.

• Like 3

You got most of the sentence correct, and i would say that your mistakes here are acceptable on the internet. 

To answer your question: Severs have been open for some reason ? don't know why :confused: 

To answer your question: Servers have been open for some reason

fixed

• Like 3

This is not a forum for English lessons lol

Anyway, people that are getting FIFA 12 platinum trophy have probably finished all online trophies like a year ago or so, and the only thing that's left for them are offline trophies.

Edited by Ember-Man

Kaj je rekla? AyA . Sorry for my language, you obviously all think that I suck in English but I don't care. I only wanted to ask is this platinum still obtainable or not. I mesh times which is issue but not that big that you have to wrote whole text about mistakes -_

I knew that i fucking retarded wrote down this topic , but it doesn't matter to me  ;) 

Couldn't be more useless if you tried, the guy never asked for an English lesson, it clearly isn't his first language, I'm English and I immediately understood what he was getting at, if you can't answer the actual question, don't bother posting. 

As for the plat being achievable still, I'd only be repeating what the other guys said so yeah I should imagine it kind of is. Your English is good enough my man, google translator is a thing too, so you could type in your first language on there and have it converted too English, just so you know. :)

• Like 1

Before I wrecked my disc here: https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/13721-rip-fifa-12/#entry278575

The servers were still up ''until further notice'' but the platinum is unattainable if you are starting now because the FUT store has closed

Are the servers actually closed?

The last I heard they were open BUT the store was closed meaning you can't buy card packs.

Are the servers actually closed?

The last I heard they were open BUT the store was closed meaning you can't buy card packs.

I just purchased some packs earlier today to get 'Pack King' trophy so the FUT servers are still working. I also need to get the 85 million squad trophy. Hopefully I get it before the servers are shut down. I know for sure that Euro 2012 DLC has been taken out of the PSN Store because I was checking for it today for a friend. So platinum is still possible but 100% looks to be unattainable at this point in time. O_o

Edited by cradle2grave

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah if you have challenge acepted trophy cause there isn't challenges anymore

Challenges were gone, but EA have put them back on, hence why I got the challenge trophy last week, and I'm going for the plat. Challenges are available as of right now, so if you still need this plat its still 100% obtainable.