Do you need to farm levels for mana?

Quink666

OR will you find enough exploring the map? 

I've recently entered 2 other region and there is so muss less mana to find compared to in Preanost. So i'm wondering will i need to farm exp for levels to get enough mana to buy all spells?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alos88 said:

Between casual levelling and hoovering up whatever you see on the world map you should be fine.

Thanks! Then i won't go totally out of my way to get exactly every mana i see. I have bought all Fey and Silas magic and still have 350 mana over for whenever i unlock the next spelltree.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

There are more than enough by the time you finish everything in the game, but if you start gathering them while running around from the start, then you can begin completing the spellcraft challenges earlier once you get all the spells unlocked.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Aboelsas said:

There are more than enough by the time you finish everything in the game, but if you start gathering them while running around from the start, then you can begin completing the spellcraft challenges earlier once you get all the spells unlocked.

Yeah in ended up with a surplus of 750 mana by the time i platted the game. You get a fair bit for doing the point of interest and the flashbacks aswell.

• Like 2