Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wade_VC

What is your characters name?

139 posts in this topic

I went with Niko. I usually pick that for any RPG I'm playing.. Lame to pick my own name, i know, but still makes it a bit more personal for me.

I haven't played Skyrim yet (got it in my unplayed collection though), but I played Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind extensively on the PC years ago. Back then I had a female Dunmer assassin I named Whisper. I ripped the name off a character in a novel called "The Black Company" by Glen Cook.

When I get around to it, I'll probably make my character in Skyrim a male Nord named Siegfried. You know, like the name of the dragonslayer from the Richard Wagner operas.

My first character was named Valgrind, after the main entrance to Valhalla.

My main character is named Glorfin, named after Glofindel, an elf from Tolkien's Middle Earth whose name was one of the first he came up with.

Edited by rsoto1125

'AAAAAA' or something similar...

....never shows up in the game as far as I recall, certainly it didn't in Oblivion or Fallout, so I just hit the button a bunch of times....

I called mine the dragon man since I couldn't be bothered to be creative haha but then I realised it actually fit quite well with what he is so felt quite chuffed afterwards :D

When I first played it my dad was in the same room so I asked him what I should name my character. He said ''Tabor'' so that's my character's name.

I had a female mage named George.

I have an Orc named Grobog gro-Shlembag and an Argonian named "Punches Many Asses".

Destai. Elvish. Can't remember the meaning. She, however, is not Elvish. She's a Nord.

Also have Sabora, named after a mage in The Dwarves books, and Estat, from a fantasy generator, I think.