What is your characters name?

Wade_VC

• 3 weeks later...

In games where I have to create my own characters I normally name them after characters from games I have played before. In Demons Souls I played a female chacacter named Agrias (from Final Fantasy Tactics), in Dark Souls I played a female named Millenia (from Kagero - Deception 2) and in Kingdoms of Amalur I played a male character named Wyegraf (from Final Fantasy Tactics as well).

In Skyrim I play as a male Nord named Yoder (from Jurassic Park, the game from Tell Tale).

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Mine is named Izmael. At the time I was creating a character to a forum based RPG, a red headed male whose name was Izmael, and since I had picked red hair for my Skyrim character as well I named him after Izmael. The original Izmael is no more but I'm still playing as him in Skyrim after four years. : P

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

My character is called Ludbjórn Longbow, a nord archer and, according to about every fifth guard I meet, a "sneak thief". The title Longbow is not descriptive of his preferred weaponry, but rather a nickname someone branded him with a long time ago. He uses a Daedric bow ofc, he's not a lightweighter, a novice, a fool. He's a well-travelled sneak thief of renown. Or so he thinks. He's really not. He often gets shit from knee-wounded guards and petty townsmen and -women, despite the fact that he just saved the world from a dragon invasion. Well, well, the best get famous post mortem.

• 2 weeks later...

I have had the same character name since Final Fantasy on the NES. You were only allowed 4 characters back then, and so my warrior (as well as any subsequent character) was named Baku. 

Baku the Argonian. He has a story, but I don't have time to tell it. 

(Trivia: Did you know that Baku is the capital of Azerbaijan? Also, Baku is actually the name of a character in Final Fantasy IX. This was kind of confusing to me.)

Edited by starcrunch061

my most recent character is a dark elf named vlad putinoff and was made for the dlc only to become my vampire lord. my normal main is an argonian mainly cause they have receive harsher treatments from npcs in the previous game. I named him Dark One as he is a black argonian and all of them are name by a descriptive thing about them, most of the time.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

My first one, was shawarma. I reached lvl 53 with it.

I mad a second account to get all daedric artifacts after missing some in my main. I called it oblivion ass...

Because 1, I had to start over for daedric artifacts, and 2 after starting a new game the game freaking erased my data for lvl 53 account which pissed me off..

Edited by poopooblast

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...