Full List of PlayStation Classics

Nice job ? Thanks for this!

It's nice to have a consistent list of all the classics at long last for the PS4/PS5 side of things. These games are under appreciated nowadays, and thus are kind of their own niche amongst players. A lot of these titles will often fly under the radar upon release due to their lack of serious coverage. Thanks again for coming to our rescue ;)

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, LukeTheGooner said:

when you look at all those games as one list then really see not many "classic" games have actually been released, they should up it tbh

I know, where's the Gran Turismo, GTA 1/2/London, Tomb Raider, Metal Gear, Driver, Chrono Trigger, Turok, Silent Hill, Spider-Man. That's just PS1 games of the top of my head but there is a buttload of pure classics. Instead they give a load of filler games and then remaster the proper classics and resell them like Tony-Hawks, Spyro, Crash, GTA etc. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

Went ahead and added the alternative name for these two, and Everybody's Tennis too

You forgot Everybody's Golf 2. ?

Bully is also called Canis Canem Edit in Europe, but you can actually still find the game if you type Bully.

Eternal Ring is also NA exclusive, so not sure if you want to add a tag for that.

• Like 1

Something to note about Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth. I was going back and forth on this game and it turns out while it's not in the PS Classics section of the store, it's clearly using the PSP to PS4/5 emulator looking at gameplay videos, so I'll keep that game listed here

50 minutes ago, sepheroithisgod said:

Is there any chance the site could add its own PS1, PSP, and PS2 tags?

I've brought this up to Sly, like different colored tags to go alongside the PS4 or PS5 tag to make it obvious it's a classic. That said, it's up to him. In the meantime that's why we've been doing the PS1, PS2, and PSP Classics series here on the site

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 4

Awesome work, BlindMango. Thanks for listing these out here for convenience!

It's a shame the PS Store doesn't really do a good job of filtering and tagging these out, so it's nice to be able to see what's available in the store as far as retro/classic games and which ones have trophy support.

That lack of trophies on both Ridge Racer games feels like a kick in the nuts, though. Such a missed opportunity...

• Like 4

On 5/7/2023 at 9:25 PM, BlindMango said:

Something to note about Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth. I was going back and forth on this game and it turns out while it's not in the PS Classics section of the store, it's clearly using the PSP to PS4/5 emulator looking at gameplay videos, so I'll keep that game listed here

It was announced as part of the classics way back, they held it to be released along with Valkyrie Elysium but it got delayed a bit, it's the same exact emulator as all other classics.

I just platinum it.

Edited by Sunnyburrito
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Treilio said:

Coded Soul is Asia exclusive, so it could probably also get a tag like Eternal Ring. I'm not sure if it's Japan only or if it's available in all of Asia. Playstation Blog says Japan and Asia regions, but who knows if that is accurate. :dunno:PlayStation Plus Game Catalog for June

Thanks for letting me know! It appears they went back to the Blog post recently and edited it to add that note as it wasn't originally there. I've added that note to the post :) 

• 1 month later...

This month we have new games!

These were added as part of the July PlayStation Classics releases (all with trophy support):

And this game just received an update that patched in trophy support:

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1