Need help for Brockenturm witches battle (chapter 6 part 2)

If it`is to hard,you can always switch to casual mode(if you are really struggling -D)
you also need to look for their weaknesses(effektiv in red letters when you hit them) and grind som lvls
I myself did not have any problems so that is all the advice i can give you.

Good Luck!

Thank you for your response. I'm gonna try a set of slash type weapons, maybe that works better than blunt & magic against them. If I keep failing I'm gonna for the casual mode option (didn't know it existed so I'm happy you mentioned it). Enjoy your gaming!

• 7 months later...

I used the Tochka that fires the 4 purple balls to distract the tornado and didn't spend a lot of time on any one platform.
Just keep moving.

It's easier if you finish the witch that shoots the easy to dodge 3 way ice, since she always appears on the inside corners of the platform. Once she's down, you can focus on the wind witch. You can also throw in a few mini-knight Tochkas for good measure at that point. But be sure to keep spawning the 4 way canon tochka as it does damage and the tornado will target it instead of you.

• 7 months later...

I used the Tochka that fires the 4 purple balls to distract the tornado and didn't spend a lot of time on any one platform.

Just keep moving.

I think he's referring to the Type-42 Casserio's. It is very useful. I did not have any trouble with this fight, but then again I was in the upper 40's at this point.