Infinity and Armageddon Frustration

Yiuumii

I think this are one of the most frustratings items I ever tried to grind since apparently no one knows how to really make them drop.

Since this is one of my fav games even before FES came out, I was so happy to play it again. Even though I was disappointed of the portable version being released I went for it.

Now I am like 2 days before the end of the game have everything set and ready to kick Margy and Elizabeth but those 2 items just won't drop from the stupid doors.
Even though I made a big researched, read and follow endless guides and videos, tried almost every composition ppl were talking about 3 days passed, more then 20h worth of trys and none of them dropped.

I know u can buy them in the store after spending an unbelievable amount of time grinding and I am now thinking of doin so in my NG+ as female, still there is either a mechanic behind it that no ones knows of or a such tiny dropchance that its ridicolous. I don't think there is a real mechanic behind it though since almost everyone on the internet states they got it from doing totally different and opposites things. 

As said, for me, really some of the most frustrating things ever. Not even collecting every line in persona 5 was as bad as this ngl. I would switch immediatly if I could. 

I had the same problem, the easy way to drop is :

Strenght and fortune : let the roulette spin kill only 1 pg and revive him

Hanged : let the minion explosion kill only 1 pg and revive him

with this strategy I have dropped both infinity and Armageddon on first try.

Hope this help.

Just gonna say it comes down too goood old rng, just like reloading 45 times to maintain the cold affect. Lmfao....

21 hours ago, TenebraZero said:

Hope this help.

When I get this deep into it again, I will test this and confirm too. Been way to long to and from what I recall got blind luck. but amazing if its something simple lmao

11 hours ago, Lavenza said:

Just gonna say it comes down too goood old rng, just like reloading 45 times to maintain the cold affect. Lmfao....

When I get this deep into it again, I will test this and confirm too. Been way to long to and from what I recall got blind luck. but amazing if its something simple lmao

I have tryed for an entire day and i haven't got the infinity items, always the 20X pearls. I was so frustrated. My mistake was to let die more than 1 characters with the Fortune rulette. 

After that i've watched some videos , then let die only one character and got on the first try both infinity an armageddon. Not 100% garanteed but the best way to drop each items.

At the end I grinded the gems I was missing (since I apparently already had peltyful) and just bought them off the store.

I had tried everything. 1 die, 2 die, 3 die, no revive, partial revive, everyone revive. I followed every guide and video I found, and ofc I gave everything more then 1 try for the rng thing but nothing. Guess those stupid doors just didnt like me lol

Thanks to everyone for the effort though x

• 1 month later...

I dropped them 1st try by letting exactly 3 people dying and reviving them: Junpei died twice and Aigis once(because they can suicide themselves with abilities) Roulette didn't kill any but Explosion killed Junpei twice.

PS: wow there are so many italian people playing Persona games :P

• 3 weeks later...
On 13/05/2023 at 2:22 PM, TenebraZero said:

Hope this help.

Man thank you so much I got the items first try with this method. Cheers!

• Like 1