Do you get the platinum from just beating the game?

xLetsP1ayGod

• 10 months later...
On 5/11/2023 at 11:59 AM, VeganVermithor said:

There are a few that are technically missable, but unlikely. Two trophies I indeed missed and had to replay.

Very fast

This is the most missable trophy. You have to know what to look for. After the apartment level and navigating some stairs you will open up a door and be out in the open suddenly. You will have to a find a big truck with an NPC talking to you. I don't know what the timelimit is, but I missed it the first time and had to replay the entire apartement level to get there again. After reaching the outdoor area, head down the street to the right (you will later realize it's towards the metro area, which is no accesible in the beginning). Then turn left at the intersection (not into a backalley between buildings). The truck will stand at the end of the road at the next intersection. Just get close, the NPC will start talking and you'll get the trophy if you didn't goof around on your way.

Thanks for all the tips on the three missable trophies. One note though for VERY FAST for anyone that cares to know is that you actually have to finish the apartment part of the game and get to that truck within 30 minutes. Knowing the location of the truck I ran there immediately after getting to the street and it wasn’t there. It was my first play through and I spent time learning the controls, stamping my map, getting lost, backtracking, etc. and definitely spent more than 30 min in the apartment building.

I feel like most people won’t get out in 30 min. on their first play through without a guide. So this is definitely the most missable trophy.

• Like 2