Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LilKityThatCould

Add me peoples, I know your there...!

5 posts in this topic

Add me so we can play Call of Duty Ghosts or whatever. I have pretty much every game trust me. I'm a girl whose 18 not that that matters but just so you know. No one under 15. I curse and rage a lot and don't care about your feelings. Not interested in anything but just someone to play games with. I try hard.

PSN: LilKityThatCould

That's Lil Kity That Could with no spaces.

Ahh great another dude who just because he has man titties thinks that qualifies him to call himself a lady, all seriousness though maybe you are a girl, maybe no one cares, maybe it doesn't matter.. so why did you mention it. You rage a lot on mic I assume, well there's someone I want to play with, sounds like fun being screamed at by a lady with sideboob just because I didn't capture B flag. Do you have a friend called lilkitythatcouldnt? Feel free to add me, I'm sure we can insult each other. - bwuthole

Ahh great another dude who just because he has man titties thinks that qualifies him to call himself a lady, all seriousness though maybe you are a girl, maybe no one cares, maybe it doesn't matter.. so why did you mention it. You rage a lot on mic I assume, well there's someone I want to play with, sounds like fun being screamed at by a lady with sideboob just because I didn't capture B flag. Do you have a friend called lilkitythatcouldnt? Feel free to add me, I'm sure we can insult each other. - bwuthole

2qa5yqq.png

xD

I try hard.

too hard