Autopop?

Patrickosan

37 minutes ago, Patrickosan said:

Hey there. 

Do we know if Bus Simulator 21 for PS5 have autopop? They've added PS5 native version with latest patch, but can't find info about save transfer and trophies. 

Doubt it.

I believe they said it would bring an entire new career mode with new quests so i don't think save transfer will be possible

33 minutes ago, mika8276 said:

I believe they said it would bring an entire new career mode with new quests so i don't think save transfer will be possible 

Yeah, the Next Stop DLC stuff will likely change the story related trophy requirements and make things longer in terms of completion. Although personally I'm not too fussed. I was actually planning to play the PS4 version on my main account but I might wait for the PS5 version idk. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
4 minutes ago, LifeInTheFactory said:

They have released a patch, so you can import your PS4 saves to the PS5 version now. Someone on Twitter has confirmed that autopop works. I haven’t tried myself, though. 

I'm going to assume this doesn't work for PS5 to PS4, but even if it did, I'd still want to do both legit.

I've done the PS5 platinum already but working on the PS4 version. 

• 4 months later...
On 9/1/2023 at 3:19 PM, LifeInTheFactory said:

I've tried this in the meantime and it didn't autopop all of the trophies for me. It was 14 originally, I think. And then by buying one bus, I triggered another few. I haven't had the time to look into this in detail, but it looks like all the long trophies are there and I could do the remaining ones with relatively little effort.

Confirmed, I tried this too. Thankfully, some of stat on ps4 carried and need 2 save files to transfer. Maybe need 3-4 hours to clean up for Platinum