What a week huh?

xTheTrommeL

22 hours ago, tirol_terminator said:

Sorry to post in this topic but what version of the game is needed for 100%.

Will the 10€ Version be enough?

Yep, it's the cheapest way to access to the Tracks of the Day and all previous daily tracks, to the Cup of the Day, and the platinum trophy.

Edited by MaxieM0us3

Tbh just golds should be easy on most weeks

You better list easy author medals on tracks of a day. That will be more helpfull. 

If anyone struggle with gold medal i wish you honest good luck with author ones

Edited by WiktorM101
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Joey-Ravn said:

Any week in particular?

I haven't tried too many weeks, but I'm doing AT's. So far I've gotten gold/AT on all tracks on 3 weeks. July 2020 6-12 (easiest so far), July 2020 13-19 (13 hardest for me as it has a lot of ice) and August 2020 10-16.

I'm sure there are many others as well but I'm only doing the easiest AT's so most of the weeks I'm not going to play.

Edited by Beatminaz

1 hour ago, WiktorM101 said:

Tbh just golds should be easy on most weeks

You better list easy author medals on tracks of a day. That will be more helpfull. 

If anyone struggle with gold medal i wish you honest good luck with author ones

You can order the tracks by the amount of author medal achievers on this webiste: https://www.author-tracker.com/player/3bb0d130-637d-46a6-9c19-87fe4bda3c52 It also confirms that the July 2020 tracks seem to be the easiest

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Beatminaz said:

I haven't tried too many weeks, but I'm doing AT's. So far I've gotten gold/AT on all tracks on 3 weeks. July 2020 6-12 (easiest so far), July 2020 13-19 (13 hardest for me as it has a lot of ice) and August 2020 10-16.

I'm sure there are many others as well but I'm only doing the easiest AT's so most of the weeks I'm not going to play.

Thanks! I've tried 6-12 so far. I was able to get Gold in 12 after a few tries, Gold in 11 first try and struggled a bit with 9 before leaving the game to do something else. 6 was really hard, I couldn't wrap my head around it. But I guess I'll keep trying!

I have some experience on previous Trackmania games, but week 6-12 in July are quite easy in my opinion, even the Gold medal makes at least 1 mistake in every run.

The hardest are probably day 6 and day 8, the others I did in 1-3 attempts, but those two took a bit longer, (from 15-30 attempts). It's just a matter of practice, these are quite straight forward without hard technical parts.

The list at https://www.author-tracker.com/player/3bb0d130-637d-46a6-9c19-87fe4bda3c52 is nice, but obviously heavily prioritizes older maps from the release back in 2020, i.e. the oldest ones where most players had the chance to obtain AT's. I played a few 2021/2022 maps that had way easier AT's than the ones that are topping the linked list. Another example is the map today (as mentioned above). This map probably won't be near the top of the list in the near future. There are probably many more exampes recently.

Are there maybe another sources or metrics (e.g. percentage of players in the map leaderboard with AT's) that can be used on these database websites to find "easy" AT maps?

5 hours ago, Alex_R-13 said:

The list at https://www.author-tracker.com/player/3bb0d130-637d-46a6-9c19-87fe4bda3c52 is nice, but obviously heavily prioritizes older maps from the release back in 2020, i.e. the oldest ones where most players had the chance to obtain AT's. I played a few 2021/2022 maps that had way easier AT's than the ones that are topping the linked list. Another example is the map today (as mentioned above). This map probably won't be near the top of the list in the near future. There are probably many more exampes recently.

Are there maybe another sources or metrics (e.g. percentage of players in the map leaderboard with AT's) that can be used on these database websites to find "easy" AT maps?

Can you name a few (and their date)? I have 11 ATs left.

7 hours ago, xIRockyRock said:

Free author medal on todays track „seasonal sprint“.

3 seconds faster on my second attempt and I am very average at most. Glad to see something like this coming up 1f605.png

Yeah, this weeks maps were pretty doable in terms of AT-Times and map difficulty, the ones i drove i got the ATs 15, 17, 18, 19 and 20

number 16 i did not drive yet. Also July 2020 is really good to start off, only missing 3 tracks the rest i got the ATs.

The author tracker is really nice too, picking the easy maps. You get look up your own rank too on the list if you collect the ATs, it is syncronized.

I heard Nadeo will make the ATs easier to favor the new players coming with console and also to promote the new seasonal skin system.

For example, TheChraz is a very talented player who has set a way better time on „desert spine“ (17th of May) but a Alternative time was chosen…

If you wait for a bit, there are probably easier maps on the way.

2 minutes ago, xIRockyRock said:

I heard Nadeo will make the ATs easier to favor the new players coming with console and also to promote the new seasonal skin system.

For example, TheChraz is a very talented player who has set a way better time on „desert spine“ (17th of May) but a Alternative time was chosen…

If you wait for a bit, there are probably easier maps on the way.

Nah, dont need that, there are plenty of maps to choose. Should be enough material already^^

I actually dont like it, if by rule the creators are forced to submit an easy AT-Time. 

I see the point, that on some maps it is ridiculous, you would have to drive WR-pace to get AT. But that is only the case for a part of the over 1k maps.

If the map has a good flow and is nice to drive a better AT-Time will encourage you to improve. Artificially dropping the difficulty like that only slows the progression, skill buildup of players. If you are dedicated you can get most ATs learning mechanics and grinding tracks is core of this game it is not intended to get AT in 3 to 5 tries.

Dont get me wrong as trophy hunter i dont say no to 1 or 2 additionl easy ATs in the future. But as trackmania palyer i like a good challenge. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, lemaestre said:

Nah, dont need that, there are plenty of maps to choose. Should be enough material already^^

I actually dont like it, if by rule the creators are forced to submit an easy AT-Time. 

I see the point, that on some maps it is ridiculous, you would have to drive WR-pace to get AT. But that is only the case for a part of the over 1k maps.

If the map has a good flow and is nice to drive a better AT-Time will encourage you to improve. Artificially dropping the difficulty like that only slows the progression, skill buildup of players. If you are dedicated you can get most ATs learning mechanics and grinding tracks is core of this game it is not intended to get AT in 3 to 5 tries.

Dont get me wrong as trophy hunter i dont say no to 1 or 2 additionl easy ATs in the future. But as trackmania palyer i like a good challenge. 

Yeah this is a double sided edge here. On the one hand we want hard ATs we can hunt for and it feels great if you finally did it, on the other hand there is sometimes very specific tech used only pro players can achieve and it’s impossible for an normal human being no matter how long he will try it. I like hard ones, but not impossible ones.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DarthPieper said:

So I tried this on the tracks of this week. I do have gold from monday through friday and AT on saturday and sunday (today). The trophy didn't pop. Am I missing something?

I did the same week, 5 ATs, 2 golds and the trophy popped today.

Todays AT is once again very easy

1 hour ago, xIRockyRock said:

I did the same week, 5 ATs, 2 golds and the trophy popped today.

Todays AT is once again very easy

59 minutes ago, Casciaro1997 said:

Yeh me too, progress on 99% for some reason not sure why

Got this trophy for this week today (4 gold, 3 authors), and yeah today's was so easy lol. A lot of people have said Desert Spine is an easy AT but I can't seem to get that one, but Undisturbed, Seasonal Sprint and Tiefschnee were all very forgiving. Part of me hopes they won't all be easy from now on. There's enough leeway and they'll just keep adding more and more maps over time, so there's no reason not to have varying levels of difficulty.

Edit: Just got Desert Spine AT, took around half an hour lol

Edited by madbuk

43 minutes ago, madbuk said:

Got this trophy for this week today (4 gold, 3 authors), and yeah today's was so easy lol. A lot of people have said Desert Spine is an easy AT but I can't seem to get that one, but Undisturbed, Seasonal Sprint and Tiefschnee were all very forgiving. Part of me hopes they won't all be easy from now on. There's enough leeway and they'll just keep adding more and more maps over time, so there's no reason not to have varying levels of difficulty.

Yeh i have 5 authors and 2 golds this week but trophy hasnt popped so no clue why, not too worried though cause il get another well all gold for sure, just odd its on 99% progress

14 minutes ago, Jeanoltt said:

Do someone know if buying the standard/club access on PC gives you access on PS4 as well? In my country Ubisoft uses regional prices so it's like 4x times cheaper to buy on their launcher.

@MaxieM0us3 I think you may know this1f914.png

Standard and Club access don’t carry from a platform to another. For every platform you want to play on, you need to buy an access.

Sony and Microsoft want their cut, obviously.

Edited by MaxieM0us3
  • Like 1